IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

k1420.jpg

These are so yummy.

i am no shit eating the exact same thing. plus a glass of water

Which gummi flavor is your favorite? I like the peach ones best.

Chia 'Tapioca' Pudding

3 cups hemp milk

1 cup chia seeds

1 tsp vanilla extract (or powder)

agave (to taste)

cinnamon (to taste)

combine all ingredients in a container and let sit until milk is absorbed (around 10 minutes) and place in fridge overnight (until cold).

serve with sliced fruit or on its own :^)

3289948739_cc013c1d44.jpg

I got m'self a latte from this place across the street from where I work. The barista there knows her shit so much, and I'm also all :wub: about her, especially when it's not busy and she does the little milk swirly designs.

Oh god, she's cute.

I just consumed some leftover Tandoori Chicken, Lamb curry, Sagg Paneer, and naan. Fucking yes I could eat Indian every day. Or maybe just a couple times a week, so I could still eat other favorites.

I was a food-consuming whore this weekend...got the Indian delivered Friday night, went out for a big French dip sandwich Saturday afternoon, out for sushi in the evening, lamb gyro for lunch Sunday, cooked up some brats and made mashed potatoes last night, Indian leftovers today, I love food. Need to chill out and hit the gym though! :closedeyes: