IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Chicken thighs; 4 stuffed with garlic and oven baked, 2 dry-fried on a grill pan while being brushed with a marmite xo marinade (an experiment).

Also, shiitake mushrooms, tenderstem broccoli and spring onions; stir-fried.

The contents of my dripping nose (on train with no tissue/newspaper/sleeve handy).

it's a convenient, fast-food snack and healthier then most fast-food. often, when i've been pressed for time or i've not brought proper food along with me, this has really been a lifesaver. lovely when it happens and u don't have to even waste the time to pick them before u eat.

Not right now but yesterday I had an epic fillet steak (rare) that I decided to photographically capture and possibly have a print made to put in my wallet and proudly show it to strangers.

IMG_0458.jpg

Made even tastier by the fact I didn't pay anything for it. :emotawesomepm9:

Ate it with Coleman's English mustard :wink:

Not right now but yesterday I had an epic fillet steak (rare) that I decided to photographically capture and possibly have a print made to put in my wallet and proudly show it to strangers.

IMG_0458.jpg

Made even tastier by the fact I didn't pay anything for it. :emotawesomepm9:

Ate it with Coleman's English mustard :wink:

that's making me hungry, nicely cooked!

buffalo wild wings:

4Mxyzhh.jpg

Had some goat cheese, marionberry & habanero ice cream from Salt & Straw in Portland. I think it was the best ice cream I've ever had. Just a few spicy flashes.

nibbling on some good old luxury fudge slices from www.fudgekitchen.com together with a strong cup of 99' tea with full fat milk

it might be a bit fuddy duddy, but dam this fudge is heavenly, even sickly sweet at times. Which is why a cup of tea goes well with.

They used to sell an After Dinner Mint flavour which was delicious, seems it's been discontinued thoug. Anyway, I went with a box of the following slices:

Vintage Vanilla

Banoffee Bonanza

Double Trouble

Strawberries & Cream

All natural ingredients and you can freeze it down for later

Eyeknowrite?

Still got these to try:

zywiec-can__5901559140009.jpg

1305290986109.jpg

piwo-okocim-premium-mocne-500ml-puszka.j

^That one's 7% :emotawesomepm9:

I do think though that I was lured in by the false economy of them only being a quid each (only had £4 in me pocket at the time). It was a bit like a beer pick n'mix.

Should've maybe gone with my original plan of two bottles of Punk IPA. Quality over quantity innit.

Edited by hello spiral