IGNORED

Death Fuck

Velazquez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're joking right, it's like the highlight of the EP.... Super Aphexxy complex drum programming, it reminds me of Taking Control on drukqs but a bit more hardcore. I love the piano breakdown around 4:10 when goes into the super choppy Mt Saint Michel bit.

You're joking right, it's like the highlight of the EP.... Super Aphexxy complex drum programming, it reminds me of Taking Control on drukqs but a bit more hardcore. I love the piano breakdown around 4:10 when goes into the super choppy Mt Saint Michel bit.

No not joking at all, I was/am really disappointed with this track... much prefer Sythacon 9.

McGriff is gonna lose his shit when he sees this thread.

edit:[edit]

Guest Helper ET

yeah this track is shit. i dont get why everyone is jizzing all over their mothers over this. it sounds like some amateur trying to make drukqsian style beats but failed horribly

fuck this song. it ruins the ep, i reckon it was a rushed decision

the voices and detuned piano parts are pretty awesome though

it sounds like some amateur trying to make drukqsian style beats but failed horribly

That's interesting, aphex fails at being aphex. Or are you implying the tuss is not aphex?

Guest Enter a new display name
yeah, still haven't gotten into this one.

doesn't mean i won't at some point.

You must have listened to Rushup Edge at least 500 times since its release.

Guest griever

i like the track, even if the drums of the first part do not sound as "crispy" as the ones on "drukqs" for example. but the mastering is great, the bassdrum kicks ass!!!

anyway, i prefer the second part with the piano break and the choppy beat afterwards!

people who say Death Fuck has 'bad drums' are not fans of aphex twin, they are bigger fans of presets

but the drum samples just suck. It just doesnt sound nice.

yeah i wish he used a fucking generic 808 or 909 instead! that would allow the song to be in the safe zone for me, no weird sounds to mess things up, just straight up presets. that shit is too wild!

Guest hahathhat
yeah, still haven't gotten into this one.

doesn't mean i won't at some point.

You must have listened to Rushup Edge at least 500 times since its release.

i use playlists most of the time. generally just put on synthacon 9/rushup I bank 12 and ignore the rest.

Archived