IGNORED

Death Fuck

Velazquez

Guest Barricade
people who say Death Fuck has 'bad drums' are not fans of aphex twin, they are bigger fans of presets

but the drum samples just suck. It just doesnt sound nice.

yeah i wish he used a fucking generic 808 or 909 instead! that would allow the song to be in the safe zone for me, no weird sounds to mess things up, just straight up presets. that shit is too wild!

Ehh... your reaction on my quote doesn't make sense at all. Never have I said that I wished he used 808 or 909 sounds or any other presets. And using experimental sounds doesn't always mean they're good. I like the track, it's just not one of my favorites.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast
people who say Death Fuck has 'bad drums' are not fans of aphex twin, they are bigger fans of presets

but the drum samples just suck. It just doesnt sound nice.

yeah i wish he used a fucking generic 808 or 909 instead!

i thought the track did use 909s? either way, the track is pure aphex and is definitely awesome.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

it starts off a little tame, but towards the end it becomes fucking awesome. there's a kind of maxed out complex violence which makes it such a great track towards the end. there's a kind of growling sigh as well which finishes the track excellently. one of the best tracks on the lp. if you disagree you may just be very, very wrong about everything.

Guest Barricade
proper respect to the legacy but the dudes coasting here maybe needed a few quid for some beers

well... welcome to teh apex twinz subforumz

It's brilliant, but redundant. Doesn't make me want to move in the way the rest of rushup edge does. The fm drum wankery is way too over the top and in your face, and it doesnt gots the funk of the rest.

It's the only tuss track that i can't whack on in the car or on the decks in the company of the missus/mates. And i'm well into the aphex tunes that i can actually play when im not on my own. Praise the lord he didn't carry on with druqks type tunes.

Dj n>e>d dropped it when rushup edge had first come out (mustve been at glade 07?) and even on a system it didn't make me want to move. He played yellow calx in the same set and i went mental for that...

It's the only tuss track that i can't whack on in the car or on the decks in the company of the missus/mates. And i'm well into the aphex tunes that i can actually play when im not on my own. Praise the lord he didn't carry on with druqks type tunes.

Dj n>e>d dropped it when rushup edge had first come out (mustve been at glade 07?) and even on a system it didn't make me want to move. He played yellow calx in the same set and i went mental for that...

You are NOT a true fan of aphex's music. I hate to say.

Archived