IGNORED

Your Top 3 Wu Tang Clansmen

Velazquez

no love for Masta Killah? he din't make my top three he might be number four, for this verse alone:

Do the knowledge to a ni99a named Trigga

Bad rude boy from the land of Jamaica

With visions to venture, to the U.S.

To receive the gold that he couldn't acheive

In his country, even though he sold mad weed

For the next man, who was the Don of the clan

ni99as actin like they got the block locked

Like I can't sling drug raps and eat food

But I be the rudest, bad boy steppin gun totin

Shots lash out like a violent explosion

At the ni99a, who tries to stop my production

Intervene the scene and slow up the CREAM

None of that black, East New York, gun talk

ni99as I extort from Baltic to Boardwalk

Memories of injuries wounds and burns

Walkin through the streets of Medina I stand firm

Cause I know this, which means I can hold mine down

Without a doubt, ni99as who front, get snuffed out

Justice must be born there's no escape

Cause a snake can't be reformed so I wait

Comin in the name to proclaim your fame for protection

And you don't know no fuckin lessons?

i like to imagine all of wu tang sitting around playing monopoly when master killer stood up with a fist full of monopoly cash and first spat out these rhymes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no love for Masta Killah? he din't make my top three he might be number four, for this verse alone:

Do the knowledge to a ni99a named Trigga

Bad rude boy from the land of Jamaica

With visions to venture, to the U.S.

To receive the gold that he couldn't acheive

In his country, even though he sold mad weed

For the next man, who was the Don of the clan

ni99as actin like they got the block locked

Like I can't sling drug raps and eat food

But I be the rudest, bad boy steppin gun totin

Shots lash out like a violent explosion

At the ni99a, who tries to stop my production

Intervene the scene and slow up the CREAM

None of that black, East New York, gun talk

ni99as I extort from Baltic to Boardwalk

Memories of injuries wounds and burns

Walkin through the streets of Medina I stand firm

Cause I know this, which means I can hold mine down

Without a doubt, ni99as who front, get snuffed out

Justice must be born there's no escape

Cause a snake can't be reformed so I wait

Comin in the name to proclaim your fame for protection

And you don't know no fuckin lessons?

i like to imagine all of wu tang sitting around playing monopoly when master killer stood up with a fist full of monopoly cash and first spat out these rhymes

I like that scenario. U god was probaly pissed about paying luxury tax.

First Bobby Digital is dope!

i just think in Wu-tang he's a lot more laid back creative and more of a word smith

but in Bobby Digital he thinks hes some sort of bad-ass doing the typical full ante

rap 'im a pimp' bragging sch tick. I think he was more humble when he was just doing occasional

raps in wutang, now most of his stuff (even instrumental = kill bill ) seems very uninspired.

i just think in Wu-tang he's a lot more laid back creative and more of a word smith

but in Bobby Digital he thinks hes some sort of bad-ass doing the typical full ante

rap 'im a pimp' bragging sch tick. I think he was more humble when he was just doing occasional

raps in wutang, now most of his stuff (even instrumental = kill bill ) seems very uninspired.

That's what it's supposed to be... Bobby Digital is like the RZA'a alter ego... nonetheless I see where you're coming from.

All the bobby digital albums are immense. Only people who don't get them are people who try to think to deeply about music and do pitchfork style reviews and shit.

it's not that i don't get them i just think its shit boring and bland music coming from a guy who is totally capable of making amazing music and raps. RZA set a standard with 36 chambers, and with bobby digital he's just ripping off other people that i think are totally unlistenabley bad.

That's what it's supposed to be... Bobby Digital is like the RZA'a alter ego... nonetheless I see where you're coming from.

yeah id rather RZA just not try to overextend himself be more true to his self and just release a fucking RZA album, is that too much to ask?

personally my ideal RZA record would be him just free styling the entire time over his own sampled beats.

Sadly this new 'Cure' re imagining or continuation of this album that was supposed to be released years ago also sounds like another huge waste of RZA solo.

Kool Keith accused RZA of stealing his style with the alter ego shit cause Bobby Digital arived a couple of years after Dr. Octogon. The latest Bobby Digital album sees RZA slipping out of character compared to the first one, its just a RZA album with too many mutha fuckin guest appearances on it. I actually prefer GZA's Pro Tools.

And the Kool Keith/RZA beef carries more weight than this GZA/50 Cent tussle. Why the fuck would GZA get involved in a war of words with a mainstream sell out like Fiddy? It's like Aphex Twin picking on Basement Jaxx FFS. Although GZA's lyrics on "Paper Plate" rips fiddy apart, he raps that Fiddy's copycat style is disposable, just like a paper plate. Fuck yeah.

Wu-Tang Killa Bees aint nuttin to fuck wit.

Kool Keith accused RZA of stealing his style with the alter ego shit cause Bobby Digital arived a couple of years after Dr. Octogon. The latest Bobby Digital album sees RZA slipping out of character compared to the first one, its just a RZA album with too many mutha fuckin guest appearances on it. I actually prefer GZA's Pro Tools.

And the Kool Keith/RZA beef carries more weight than this GZA/50 Cent tussle. Why the fuck would GZA get involved in a war of words with a mainstream sell out like Fiddy? It's like Aphex Twin picking on Basement Jaxx FFS. Although GZA's lyrics on "Paper Plate" rips fiddy apart, he raps that Fiddy's copycat style is disposable, just like a paper plate. Fuck yeah.

Wu-Tang Killa Bees aint nuttin to fuck wit.

GZA's solo works are fantastic, i didn't bother to check out the 2nd bobby digital album because the first one was one of the last times i purchased a CD and was very upset for wasting the $10

Maybe because in Wu-Tang he's so busy producing that he doesn't have a lot of time to rock the m-i-c.

The first half of DigiSnacks is pretty damn good, the second half has a few stinkers in it though...

Guest Coalbucket PI
no love for Masta Killah?

more importantly not nearly enough Inspectah Deck love. Have you people not heard Triumph? and the verse that for some reason got cut from 2Pac's Got My Mind Made Up, heres the full version;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tBIkcWxp51Y. Method man is great on this track "Johnny blaze out to get loot like johnny cash, play a game of russian roulette and have a blast"

and why all the ODB praise, hes a hype man

dudes I totally love Wu Tang, I even liked Cappadonna's first album.

Milk The Cow yo!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPYNJTEFW0

"vocabulary

comin out my ass like shit", actually True Master pretty much saved that album but whatever

• 2 months later...

Archived