IGNORED

A real picture of Richards studio!

o00o

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazing how after 20 years in the biz, there aren't any studio pics whatsoever

Not amazing at all, if you know how he is. if there's no pics or document of say pretty much every average thing in his private life, its natural such a special place for him is kept secret. and maybe people imagine something out of proportion and its nothing different from other artist's studio.

Thats not entirely true. I mean, there are some interesting pics of him in his tank I think. And at like a party. And he has talked about his gear, like areound analord era.

Guest MajaIloveyou

Not amazing at all, if you know how he is. if there's no pics or document of say pretty much every average thing in his private life, its natural such a special place for him is kept secret. and maybe people imagine something out of proportion and its nothing different from other artist's studio.

Thats not entirely true. I mean, there are some interesting pics of him in his tank I think. And at like a party. And he has talked about his gear, like areound analord era.

I find it very unlikely that someone as private and evasive as him would share pics of something inside his house. we dont even know the name of his wife lol.

Guest Kenneth172

Well Fruity Loops ain't much to look at is it?! Just kidding (couldn't resist)!

kees_vax.jpg

:wub:

Check out the old press shot of Moby.

analoggear.jpg

Oh yeah the gold 303 beotch! (what part of the warp webpage was that originally on?) And if you think about it the cover of some of the analords have some gear on them too. And the back of SAWII. And he did say that most of analord was sequenced with mc202. So hes not that private. I'm pretty sure as late he is more loose as a person, just not in a place where his spotlight can be capitalized. I mean, he did that goofy future music interview, and it sounded pretty frank to me.

I find it very unlikely that someone as private and evasive as him would share pics of something inside his house. we dont even know the name of his wife lol.

information about a man's synthesizers: not weird.

information about his wife: weird.

in conclusion,

information about a man's synthesizers: not weird.

information about his wife: weird.

in conclusion,

I'm going to do a glossy photo print of his wife. :beer:

Guest Derek Wildstar
I'd like to hear what this 'Fish' dude does tho.

It was actually "Carp" - you can understand how I could, over time, only remember it as "Fish".

Anyway, here is the drone ambient music he makes: http://www.virb.com/cebec

EDIT: Yeah, maybe it isn't just drone any more. Shygon sounds sort of like KTPA. Also, the tracks near the bottom of list are decent.

Sidle

-------

Source thread: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...;hl=forthcoming

uhh, i know cebec personally and that is NOT his studio or gear. also, nah fuckit - nevermind. Boris, i thought you were a good stalker. why the fuck are you guys wasting time worrying about shit like this anyhow? fuck me, i can't believe i actually posted here.

analoggear.jpg

Oh yeah the gold 303 beotch! (what part of the warp webpage was that originally on?) And if you think about it the cover of some of the analords have some gear on them too. And the back of SAWII. And he did say that most of analord was sequenced with mc202. So hes not that private. I'm pretty sure as late he is more loose as a person, just not in a place where his spotlight can be capitalized. I mean, he did that goofy future music interview, and it sounded pretty frank to me.

really? Where di he say the mc-202 was his main sequencer?

Oh, and his wife's name is Chanel.. Creepy enough for you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/atom4peace/252708920/

Guest MajaIloveyou

I found that pic a while ago. i didnt know that was his wife, actually there's a video of her ducking behind the table at a show, i dont remember which one.

neat.

analoggear.jpg

In the future music interview. I remember distinctly because the scans that were put up cut off some of richard's answers(one of which being that the mc202 was used as a sequencer for much of the album) and "noise"(AKA "EOD" I think) was so intent on knowing what it was that he had to ask the person with the magazine, who filled him in.

analoggear.jpg

that's not his wife, he's too young in that pic.. it's not nannou either, he split up with her and got married with his present broad, there's a pic of them walking on the streets, might be nannou though.

analoggear.jpg

that's not his wife, he's too young in that pic.. it's not nannou either, he split up with her and got married with his present broad, there's a pic of them walking on the streets, might be nannou though.

Its his wife. I know a friend of his who told me he married a girl named chanel. Its the same girl from the magazine interview when they are walking down the street.

I found that pic a while ago. i didnt know that was his wife, actually there's a video of her ducking behind the table at a show, i dont remember which one.

neat.

12/07/2007 - the Warehouse Project in Manchester

mrmrsaphexware.JPG

I'd like to hear what this 'Fish' dude does tho.

It was actually "Carp" - you can understand how I could, over time, only remember it as "Fish".

Anyway, here is the drone ambient music he makes: http://www.virb.com/cebec

EDIT: Yeah, maybe it isn't just drone any more. Shygon sounds sort of like KTPA. Also, the tracks near the bottom of list are decent.

Sidle

-------

Source thread: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic...;hl=forthcoming

uhh, i know cebec personally and that is NOT his studio or gear. also, nah fuckit - nevermind. Boris, i thought you were a good stalker. why the fuck are you guys wasting time worrying about shit like this anyhow? fuck me, i can't believe i actually posted here.

So the plot thickens!? :huh:

Don't get me wrong I'm highly fascinated with the equipment and methods used by RDJ to create his work but I couldn't give a monkeys arse who he's married too or any other personal shit as thats getting a bit fucking Avid Marion for me.

Archived