IGNORED

kitkat chunky

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

every time you eat a kitkat, you kill a baby

additionally, in some of the coffee and chocolate plantations (which are sometimes the only source of work for various people), women are required to be sterilised before they work there, so that nestle can't be sued for accidental sterilisation due to the use of pesticides on the crop.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
uh a bought a bag of kitkat chunkies. when i got home i realised they were kitkat chunky minis

but are they just stubby versions? because that would mean more chocolate as more surface area.

kinda like when you make your roast potatoes really small so you get more crunchy outside

Guest abusivegeorge
surprised no one has mention mcvities gold bars....

Mcvities_Gold_Bars_9_Pack.jpg

kinda like a caramac with biscuit inside.

I eat two packets of these every week.

used to eat them quite frequently when i was a child.... haven't had one in years, but i still remember the heavenly taste.

two packets every week? i take it you're not in great shape?!

Guest abusivegeorge
used to eat them quite frequently when i was a child.... haven't had one in years, but i still remember the heavenly taste.

I'm in great shape, 6 foot tall weighing in at nearly 11 stone, no fat, enough muscle for my size, get lots of exercise without needing the gym, eat healthy and no longer drink alcohol or smoke, drink 3-4 litres of water a day, cups of tea inbetween, and the occasional fizzy drink, I meditate and have aromatherapy classes.

Hawt.

I'm in great shape, 6 foot tall weighing in at nearly 11 stone, no fat, enough muscle for my size, get lots of exercise without needing the gym, eat healthy and no longer drink alcohol or smoke, drink 3-4 litres of water a day, cups of tea inbetween, and the occasional fizzy drink, I meditate and have aromatherapy classes.

Hawt.

good stuff, i just play football 2-3 times a week. i'm 6ft8" and can pretty much eat anything. i weigh 14 stone at the moment.

im like 5'11 in hunch mode, 6'1 if i make the effort to stretch my back out and stand up straight. i could really do with sorting my posture out actually, years of piano and carrying bags around on one shoulder to look cool have really fucked me up.

• 7 months later...
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just ate my first caramel kitkat chunky and OMG

not strictly a kitkat chunky really but goddamn its tasty as fuck. reminds me of that odd mars bar thing that came out a few years ago. can't remember the name. but it was tasty and not like a marsbar. very light.

kitkat chunky caramel = thumbs up

next up peanut butter kitkat chunky

Archived