IGNORED

Bleep Beta

Caretstik

They need to redo their CSS rollovers on the tabs - the images aren't preloading (and really they should be using CSS Sprites instead). The design is alright, but I expected them to move away from the Kleiber-inspired colours and design.

Guest Ominous

Agreed about the colors. The simplicity of design of the old one was very appealing to me. But it definitely needed more features. I just hope they start updating their catalog more frequently.

I wonder if they'll ever redo the design of Warprecords.com, it's surely over a decade old by now.

I was told that they were going to update the WARP website in the same style as the 'new' WARPmart (the boring blog-like one), but I would venture to guess that if and when they update the WARP website, it will look like this...

I think the Bleep colours are too similar to the old WARP website, and they should move in a new direction... something more modern, but not so bloggish...

phillip are you just gonna sit there and let ess slap you around like that. get in there and fight!

nah man I'm growing a beard and it'll be bigger soon ;)

all in peace

p.s.: I always wondered if the closing of the warp forum was because of legal reasons

Guest Pennywise

lol, i wrote an email to them once telling them how hard it was to find good music that you've never heard of before on bleep. so im glad that have done something like this. my email blatantly made them do this, i am really great. or fucking lame

• 1 month later...

Plus I'm concerned they're gonna be closing down the non-beta (and non broken) version of Bleep.com soon. I maybe reading too much into it, but as they've changed the front page to have - Best Bleep Albums, Best Bleep Singles & Best of Warp, it looks very much like they're hinting to an end of an era.

Archived