IGNORED

Christian Bale - Oreily style meltdown

awepittance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
Is the quote/wallpaper from something? I just grabbed it off the 4chan wallpaper board.

Or are you just ejaculating furiously every time you see it?

The second one.

man, the sound department has a lot to answer for on this one. you do not let something like this get out. i mean it's priceless, but i'd be surprised if they aren't blacklisted by talent after this

its def terminator salvation

he mentions bryce and McG the director

from imdb via tmz

We normally try to stay away from the more gossipy stories, but this thing is already everywhere. TMZ got their hands on audio of Christian Bale going ballistic on the set of Terminator Salvation when Shane Hurlbut, the director of photography, walked onto a set while a scene was being filmed. Bale threatens to kick Hurlbut’s ass and trash his lights, before saying he won’t return to set until he is fired. You can listen to the audio on TMZ.com.

According to IMDB he's 1.83 m tall - lol. Pretty much everyone on WATMM is taller than him. Puny hotheaded midget.

That's 6ft tall, hardly short.

According to IMDB he's 1.83 m tall - lol. Pretty much everyone on WATMM is taller than him. Puny hotheaded midget.

do you know how tall squee is?

Yeah, Squee is a freak of nature.

in the third batman movie they need to let Bale have a metldown like this in a scene either as Batman or Bruce Wayne similar to the Michael Keaton 'you wanna get nuts!! lets get nuts!' but it could be [possibly be 10x better

My wife is currently shitting it because it's making it harder for her to be wet for Bale. You would think that some women might like it. To me, the most disturbing thing is that a cunt like Bale is so knee-deep in his own self-important acting shit that when it comes time to deliver a real line from his own feelings, he has no real "voice." That tirade was like a dab of "Metroland", a healthy dose of "Darl Knight", some weird fucking Scottish fisherman, and maybe a pinch of New Zealand. It's very hard to like most actors.

lol, truth

True - but check out the thread where people give away their height. We're a bunch of tall electronic music nerds.

Yeah, Squee is a freak of nature.

Kaen, I'm only 1.91 m. I'm just thin like a stick figure which makes me look even taller.

Archived