IGNORED

Christian Bale - Oreily style meltdown

awepittance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

"Ruining a shot" probably means a hundred grand or so on a movie like Terminator. That really wasn't that bad of a rant, and he only went on for a couple of minutes or so.

Guest assegai
in the third batman movie they need to let Bale have a metldown like this in a scene either as Batman or Bruce Wayne similar to the Michael Keaton 'you wanna get nuts!! lets get nuts!' but it could be [possibly be 10x better

yes.

Someone needs to edit some batman footage to this clip

Guest Space Coyote
"Ruining a shot" probably means a hundred grand or so on a movie like Terminator. That really wasn't that bad of a rant, and he only went on for a couple of minutes or so.

I don't think it would be anywhere near that drastic a loss. If it was a scenario where every attempt to shoot cost them over $100,000 then either this guy wouldn't have walked onset or there probably would've been someone else giving him shit rather than the lead actor. What does Christian Bale care if a Terminator production wastes money? He was probably just upset that the guy interfered with his 'art'

Kaen, I'm only 1.91 m. I'm just thin like a stick figure which makes me look even taller.

Oh, I thought you were the one that was like 6'7''. I can't remember who that is.

tauboo is mad tall, i remember.

yeah there's no way a single take costs 100 grand. plus overtime is budgeted for, etc etc. the thing bale is obviously sad about is that HIS TAKE where he "got it" CAN'T BE REPLACED. to be fair, it is absurd for a DP to wander into a rolling take, and that's mostly the fault of the ADs and the PAs.

he's good at being angry. edit: in films i mean

tauboo is mad tall, i remember.

yeah there's no way a single take costs 100 grand. plus overtime is budgeted for, etc etc. the thing bale is obviously sad about is that HIS TAKE where he "got it" CAN'T BE REPLACED. to be fair, it is absurd for a DP to wander into a rolling take, and that's mostly the fault of the ADs and the PAs.

nope, i ain't that <english accent>tall</english accent> man, 6'2"

Guest abusivegeorge

For a DP to walk into a fucking shot is absurd, that shits usually too tight for that too happen, and c'mon, did he not fucking notice? Christian Bale is a monstrous nob though.

I'm not wearing hockey pants!

lol

For your listening pleasure:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

christian_bale_american_psycho_001.jpg

I'm not wearing hockey pants!

lol

For your listening pleasure:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LOL!

Guest assegai

This has a rediculous amount of replay value, "daa di daaa di ddaaaa". Can't wait for teh internets to use this to it's full extent. I'm suprised no one said "hey the amount of time you're complaining about this we could have finished another take". Bale doesn't seem like a prick either he's still very polite to other people, just venting on this dude. Seems like it'd be an isolated incodent, however it'd freak me out to have him screaming at me while picturing american psycho.

Archived