IGNORED

Autechre + Hallucinogens

NI64

The first time I heard Amber, I had just tried my first halluciogen (some type of shroom, lord knows what kind). I played Foil almost 5 times in a row before I went on to the next track, it just would not let go. To this day, I still get chills from that one.

Guest AOOproductions
i was listening to Piezo and i realized that beyond it simply being a sad song, it is actually about a machine crying, those noises in the end for some reason never clicked with me that they were supposed to be noises of a machine crying but its undenyable once you think of it.

lol I can see that... kinda... not really. sorry :fee:

Guest JohnTqs
The first time I heard Amber, I had just tried my first halluciogen (some type of shroom, lord knows what kind). I played Foil almost 5 times in a row before I went on to the next track, it just would not let go. To this day, I still get chills from that one.

read the rules and change your avatar

Guest AOOproductions

you don't like lawrence of arabia? :cry:

Dosing on 2-3 grams of mushrooms tonight. Planning on spending the entire time in my room with my ipod and watchin the visuals dance.

My playlist opens with Incunabula and Amber, which i am sure will be stunning.

I picked out a smattering of my fav songs from their discog but i'm leaving out most of the glitch/dark stuff, especially confield.

Also got some Bonobo on there, Plaid, Clark, Boards of Canada.... Some other stuff.

Going to be shit tons of fun!

you don't like lawrence of arabia? :cry:

i thought you left like nine posts ago. whatever. welcome back.

Archived