IGNORED

Why Do You Post in WATMM?

Guest TooMuchLush

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest inteeliguntdesign

Because of the luls.

Because there are sometimes some quite insightful posts.

And I like to write.

I'll take part if you PM me.

Guest SecondaryCell

I rarely post unless I feel I have something of value to contribute, but I lurk almost continuously. (I work from home and have WATMM running constantly on a spare computer.)

I originally came because I discovered WATMM to be one of the largest and busiest forums regarding electronic music. I wanted to get a feel for the producers and audience of this type of music after being away from the scene for several years.

After getting a feel for the place I think these are my main reasons for coming back:

1. Brutal honesty - posts here are often tasteless, cruel, and politically incorrect... but the anonymity of the internet coupled with very loose policing by Joyrex means that we all get a fairly good idea of how this particular cross-section of minds think. And more often than not, I find that they think just like me.

2. Entertainment - yes, I too stay for the lols and to be entertained when I'm bored. For example, the whole Weed debacle was one of the most entertaining things I've experienced on the 'net in a long, long time.

3. The News - WATMM is really my primary source for news, I don't care to read about it anywhere else. It's fascinating what the members here dig up, and really how could you find a better, larger and more diversified team to constantly keep you updated? The best part is reading everyone's reactions and responses to news items (see #1 above).

Guest Al Hounos

WATMM is full of clever, hilarious and very distinct personalities. I'm not sure how unique it is in the wide world web but it's shirley the most interesting message board i've ever visited. certainly has the highest average IQ.

I guess people that listen to IDM are interesting??'

edit: heh i thought it would change IDM to electronic music. I meant electronic music.

people do seem a little bit more intelligent on here than anywhere else I frequent.

my other messageboard is a college football board but there is no tolerance for immaturity or anything remotely politically incorrect and it's really quite annoying. bunch of whistle blowing do whats right type people. i just lurk and get info there.

if i HAVE to elaborate on cheese and poop

some of the older members here i have shared a forum with for some time. my life would be that bit less full without their commentary on poop, cheese, and cheese made of poop.

some of the newer members here are good skins who i like to shoot the poop with about cheese and occasionally other things like music.

it's interesting to note my taste in cheese and perhaps related poop consistency with other people, again occasionally similar deal with music.

I have read scintillating threads that cover essentially all my major interests on WATMM. No other place on the internet is like that. Also the unbelievable diversity of white male 15-35 year olds is astounding. lols and tits are great too.

some of the older members here i have shared a forum with for some time. my life would be that bit less full without their commentary on poop, cheese, and cheese made of poop.

some of the newer members here are good skins who i like to shoot the poop with about cheese and occasionally other things like music.

it's interesting to note my taste in cheese and perhaps related poop consistency with other people, again occasionally similar deal with music.

dude I pooped so ANGRILY and MESSILY and IMMEDIATELY after devouring a slab of st agur a few hours ago.

dude I pooped so ANGRILY and MESSILY and IMMEDIATELY after devouring a slab of st agur a few hours ago.

for a concept album about cheese i found the lyrics very cryptic to be honest.

wherecheese.png

Guest Enter a new display name

I originally joined WATMM for the BOC subforum, when they were more popular in this message board back in '06.

this forum is relevant to my interests-

techno, lols, homemade techno, poop

i've been lurking for a few years, it's become a daily thing in the past 5 months.

Archived