IGNORED

if the tuss was squarepusher none of you would give a shit

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it would like it a lot less, because it would be curious and awkward that an established musician like jenkinson would try so hard to capture the nuance tell tale signature of richard d. james style, which is apparent on the tuss.

also, i could care less can work, if you mean that you could currently be caring less, but since the person brought it up to you now you are forced to think about it and reply (even if just to say you don't care), which is caring more than if it were not mentioned.

it's a silly conversation because the tuss just sounds like aphex because it is. nobody needed to tell anyone that.

if it was squarepusher and sounded like squarepusher instead, people would give a shit because people like squarepusher. some might wonder why he used a cornish name, they might find that strange.

aphex is cornish basically.

I first thought 'The Tuss' was a possible collaboration (with Vibert perhaps) or RDJ attempting to avoid the 'Aphex' iconography and have the music stand out on its own merit

but then again if he wanted to do this it would have been a better idea to do it on another label and not made it sound so 'Analordy' in which case I think its just the usual RDJ bollocks to get internet threads over 50 pages long or perhaps avoiding some complications regarding past contract shenanigans :undecided:

either way Rushup Edge is the shit and isn't Squarepusher to my ears :ok:

Archived