IGNORED

if the tuss was squarepusher none of you would give a shit

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

the tonly teason teh tuss tot tussy tas tecause twarp told teveryone that tit tight te tichard tand teveryone treaked tout tand tassumed tit twas twin. tif tit twas tquarepusher teveryone twould thave togotten tabout this tand to tone twould tare

tuss tayin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like good music because it's good music, not because of who makes it.

With that said, half of Autechre is shit, and Squarepusher's last worthwhile album was Go Plastic.

i am definitely more interested in a song richard d james made than a song someone else did, and will no doubt have a biased opinion towards it. not to say if it's shit i wont say it's shit, but i'm more likely to see the good than the bad. i'm like this with everyone... favorite writers, favorite singers, favorite painters, whatever. maybe it's loyalty, maybe it's obsession, maybe it's human nature, but I am gay for richard d james' music in the gayest sense of the word gay.

Guest hahathhat
I could care less who makes it, as long as it sounds good. Some of my favourite tracks of all time are by artists not even remotely close to the ones covered here.

i listen to a lot of psychedelic rock, but every time i start to talk about it here it's like i sprayed shit-mist all over WATMM's table.

Archived