IGNORED

weird paranoia: afraid of saying "i love you" to the wrong people on the phone

Fred McGriff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when people tell me that. I used to work at a pizza place, and some people would say "I love you" before hanging up, so I would nonchalantly respond "I love you, too" and hang up quickly.

I love it when people tell me that. I used to work at a pizza place, and some people would say "I love you" before hanging up, so I would nonchalantly respond "I love you, too" and hang up quickly.

fuckin lol. for real? hahaha so it's a relatively normal thing to do. god that's hysterical to me for some reason.

When I was young my mother would drive me to school, and when she'd drop me off, we'd kiss cheeks, which is mostly a European thing but not used in Canada. Lol once my neighbour drove me to school instead for some reason, and when I got out I leaned towards her and was less than 10cm from her face when I realized what I was doing. I remember feeling really embarrassed about it but I was young so it wasn't a big deal.

I imagine doing something like that today would suck, but I can't really think of any situations recently which have been reflexive actions like that. =)

Guest Franklin

crazy lol

on a side note: anybody have any problems with inappropriate touching --- same thing kinda cause tracy and i are pretty much hermits... last time when we were at my parents house i put my hands right down her pants and grabbed her ass really playfully and she immediately backed away and then i noticed my whole fucking family with their eyes wide. and then just the other day i humped her kinda when she got close and my mom was right behind her watching (geez i've seen my parents too much lately). no words spoken by anybody just little gasps. lol.

Guest my usernames always really suck

When I was in highschool I'd sometimes accidentally call this classmate of mine, whose name was Zach, "dad". One, because the same "a" sound in both words and two, because he was tall.

That was fucking embarassing every. Single. Time. It. Fucking. Happened.

When I was in highschool I'd sometimes accidentally call this classmate of mine, whose name was Zach, "dad". One, because the same "a" sound in both words and two, because he was tall.

That was fucking embarassing every. Single. Time. It. Fucking. Happened.

Until he said, "It's okay, I'll be your daddy."

yeah in third grade i called my teacher mommy on accident and all the other boys and girls started to laugh. i got really embarrassed and wet my pants. i remember my uncle ramos having to pick me up from school so i could go home and change my clothes and he laughed at me and called me a little faggot pussy lol

accidentally kissed my sister on the lips

but her and my other sister occasionally/often call their boyfriends by my name which is surely worse

apparently it even happens when they haven't seen me for months and i haven't met the bf yet. so i'd imagine they get asked who alistair is and then have to say 'my brother'

in a club last night a girl sitting next to me fell asleep on my chest (i'm not sure if she was already asleep when she headed for my chest). i was dozing off already, trying not to, but that sent me straight to sleep. i occasionally woke up and heard her boyfriend having a go at her about it and she mumbled stuff like 'be quiet, i'm sleeping' ...so i just went back to sleep to avoid the situation. i'm not sure if she realised she wasn't sleeping on her boyfriend.

Archived