IGNORED

i'm drawing the line in the sand

Fred McGriff

Guest Wall Bird
This reminds me of when they were developing the atomic bomb and they were unsure as to whether or not it would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the Earth. Those assholes went and dropped it anyways...

That seems almost verbatim.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there has to be some sort of entropy equation to describe the likelihood of a rolling lol failure given enough rolling lols in a row.

There has to be psychological reasons as well why people feel the need to draw attention to themselves by ripping down the very foundation of something many people built for the sheer need to draw attention to themselves.

The rolling lol might be impossible in a place like WATMM but very much possible if it were filled with golden retriever like humanoids.

i was hanging out with an musical internet enthusiast and he was all like 'watmm is shit and those pages of lol are fucking gay' and i was like

lol

Guest hahathhat

i appreciate the rolling LOL as an archetype, like how in the WATMM METROPOLIS SOUNDTRACK thread there was a derivative of rolling LOL, a ROLLING TUMBLEWEED, i thought that was fucking hilarious.

rolling LOLs -- they don't bug me, but they don't do much for me other than provide a launching board for parodies

Guest my usernames always really suck

there was once upon a time when saying "lol" got you instantly branded as one of those god damn annoying AOL users and you became the pariah of whatever community you said it in (unless, of course, you said "lol' on an AOL board). you always fully typed in 'hahahahhaaha'

So I guess AOL won

This reminds me of when they were developing the atomic bomb and they were unsure as to whether or not it would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the Earth. Those assholes went and dropped it anyways...

Wall Bird, you killed my baby back in the U2 thread dude

Untitled-2.jpg

I only type "lol" when a rolling lol might be in sight or is already in full force.

Actually a rolling anything is pretty great.

This reminds me of when they were going to drop the first atom bomb and were not sure whether it would create a chain reaction of nuclear explosions but they did it anyways.

or something.

Archived