IGNORED

i'm drawing the line in the sand

Fred McGriff

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i get really annoyed by the douches that have to be different and their own little flair like "l o l" or "lol" or whatever. don't be cute, just get in there and do your part. there's no prize for being creative.

however, while i fully support a rolling lol, i only like them when they arise spontaneously, organically. somebody makes a loltastic post, the next person gives a genuine lol, followed by a follow up lol, and boom!....you're off. a lot of times, you get forced rolling lol's like in this thread which are gay. don't force it people. just let it happen. but if it does, jump in there and get your lol on.

however, while i fully support a rolling lol, i only like them when they arise spontaneously, organically. somebody makes a loltastic post, the next person gives a genuine lol, followed by a follow up lol, and boom!....you're off. a lot of times, you get forced rolling lol's like in this thread which are gay. don't force it people. just let it happen. but if it does, jump in there and get your lol on.

good point.

.. i mean,

lol

Guest 277: 930-933

I agree with Faggy McBrewster on all points.

It should definitely be a uniform lower case lol.

Sometimes it's nice when someone makes a serious or lengthy post in the middle of an avalanche of lols and the lolling

just resumes.

Guest thanksomuch
i get really annoyed by the douches that have to be different and their own little flair like "l o l" or "lol" or whatever.

WHAT EVER!

cartman.jpg

not interested in reading this thread so this may have been said already. a rolling lol is ONLY acceptable if something funny enough to generate one causes it.

a rolling lol on demand is worthless and i have no qualms with breaking it.

a rolling lol in the wake of a genuinely funny event is perfectly fine.

i think they are most suitable in response to some gay boc subforum post that is unintentionally hilarious

This reminds me of when they were developing the atomic bomb and they were unsure as to whether or not it would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the Earth. Those assholes went and dropped it anyways...

Joyrex, just for the power trip can you have all lols changed to *laughs out loud*?

I like a lol simply as it is, it has sort of a denigrating feel to it

Guest assegai
i get really annoyed by the douches that have to be different and their own little flair like "l o l" or "lol" or whatever. don't be cute, just get in there and do your part. there's no prize for being creative.

This should be in the rules.

Archived