IGNORED

Why My Life Is Great

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

1. Fascinating Things

The world is full of things, and many of them fascinate me. Here are some of the things, which I find fascinating: Mixers, Synthesizers, Computers, Drum Machines, Dishwashers, The Mechanism That Makes My Garbage Can Open When I Step On The Button, Circuits, Philosophy

Exercise: Think of something you've never understood, but are nonetheless intrigued by. Then, figure out how it works. Examples: car engines, clock gears, the internet, the stock market, the circulatory system

2. Pretty Things

Even if they aren't fascinating in the same way as #1, many things are just simply pretty in a way that's hard to quantify. Here are some of the things, which I find pretty: Tree Branches, Wood Grain, Moss, The Sky, Olga Kurylenko

Exercise: Wait for a sunny, charming day and just look at a tree for ten minutes. Let your mind wander, but keep looking it over as you do.

3. Exercise

WATMM rips on me as a basement-dwelling, hotpocket-consuming disco troll, but my poison of choice is actually pizza. Furthermore, a couple months ago I started to get heavily into working out. I have a tendancy to get pretty blue some days, and I started doing it because I noticed it helped my mood. However, I'd really say I stuck with it for other reasons. I like the endorphin buzz, and I just find it... satisfying. It's a good thing to do whenever I get negative emotions of any kind -- I burn them up. Don't expect much other than that, however -- I do around a hundred situps a day, and I still have a slight beer gut instead of rippling Brad Pitt Abs. It's probably because I still eat pizza.

Exercise: Exercise. Make it as easy/simple as possible; that way you're more likely to do it. See how many situps, pushups, bends you feel comfortable doing, stop there. Do that again tomorrow.... and the next day, and the next. Give it two weeks. After that, you'll see the point of it all.

4. Carnal Pleasures

I love food. Fucking is great. It's fun to get drunk on weekends, 420 smoke weed every day. It's only temporary happiness, but there's so much variety, and so much of it about. Just don't overdo it... well, don't overdo overdoing it.

Exercise: Order out. Chinese, pizza, something greasy that makes you feel guilty... for your waistline, for your wallet, or both. Then pig out. Don't share. Wash it down with a beer; maybe smoke up beforehand. Then masturbate, and spend the rest of the evening playing video games.

5. Music

How could I miss this one, on WATMM? Music is great!

Exercise: Play one of your favorite albums, and imagine you're jamming it out live, playing the guitar, whatever. It's a great reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Guest glasse

i would venture that many prefer pizza to a hot pocket, as hot pockets often emulate pizza and other delicious meals, but are the 2:00 minute, i guess this got crisp in the microwave cheap tasting versions.

Dr Hat ftw imo.... sometimes we should stop complaining and value somethings.

If you are bored, then you are boring..

My life is great in that I just finished up an album and I feel even more musicially filled then before. I got a great job that allows me to furnish my studio as nicely as I've wanted and as a result my skrilla has inflated to insane proportions. I got some great brilliant friends who I learn new things from every day.

Honestly I think I've been at more peace lately then I've been since high school. Thats not to say everything is perfect, but in general my life is quite great. And if yours is not, maybe you should figure out a way to make it great.

Hey, you should try Pizza Pie-er

(617) 450-0009

Best pizza in Boston

Pizza Pie-er is overpriced drivel. Go to Sicilia's on Comm Ave, right before the BU Bridge.

Sicilia's Pizzeria

840 Commonwealth Ave

Boston, MA 02215

(617) 566-0021

Get the stuffed pizza. I command it.

I've seen human cockroaches in Pizza Pie-er :whistling:

It's actually not that bad, but it's not that great either. And it costs too damn much.

my life is way awesome.

monday> fly my x wing to the moon, piss about, have a beer, fuck 12 goprgeous supermodels, win a million quid.

tuesday> fight robocop and win, drink a hundred pints of beer, get a new bike. go home in a limousine having sex with a selection of teenage girls of my choosing.

wednesday> sleep in, champagne breakfast, vibrant head, trip to mauritius for some surfing, come home, drop acid, play gig at wembley, get four encores, bed

thursday> chill out day..

friday> write a best selling novel, hook up with the glitterati in an exclusive, unlicensed bar in tokyo, followed by a meal at 'fashion health' bar.

saturday> wake up late, get the butler to bring pancakes, shower with a couple of hot models, get dressed, take the corvette to paris for lunch, write the first half of my magnum opus, sandwich at about six.. spend the evening chilling with several a list film celeb/director types whilst drinking 30 year old single cask scotch whisky

sunday> church of course, but in my special seat, RIGHT NEXT TO GOD.

rinse and repeat.

Guest hahathhat

Glad everyone liked my thread; I was just tired of seeing weed's pit of depression every time I fired up WATMM.

Hey, you should try Pizza Pie-er

(617) 450-0009

Best pizza in Boston

Pizza Pie-er is overpriced drivel. Go to Sicilia's on Comm Ave, right before the BU Bridge.

Sicilia's Pizzeria

840 Commonwealth Ave

Boston, MA 02215

(617) 566-0021

Get the stuffed pizza. I command it.

they won't deliver as far out from boston as i am, if they deliver at all. furthermore, even though there's a fantastic local pizza place on the corner of my street (literally) i still wind up ordering dominos.

I think triple hat's life is pretty great, too.

My life is pretty great right now.

I've recently developed a taste for cider (thanks Watmm cider thread). Drank a few pints of it last night and ate about 3x my weight in delicious, greasy pub food. Good company. Good times.

Guest Karnov
my life is way awesome.

monday> fly my x wing to the moon, piss about, have a beer, fuck 12 goprgeous supermodels, win a million quid.

tuesday> fight robocop and win, drink a hundred pints of beer, get a new bike. go home in a limousine having sex with a selection of teenage girls of my choosing.

wednesday> sleep in, champagne breakfast, vibrant head, trip to mauritius for some surfing, come home, drop acid, play gig at wembley, get four encores, bed

friday> write a best selling novel, hook up with the glitterati in an exclusive, unlicensed bar in tokyo, followed by a meal at 'fashion health' bar.

saturday> wake up late, get the butler to bring pancakes, shower with a couple of hot models, get dressed, take the corvette to paris for lunch, write the first half of my magnum opus, sandwich at about six.. spend the evening chilling with several a list film celeb/director types whilst drinking 30 year old single cask scotch whisky

rinse and repeat.

And I thought my week was going quite well...

craig_david.jpg

this thread has the sweet aroma of positivity which i found does not go down well around here... basically like my thread 'are you perfectly ok?' to which you hathathat said 'who the fuck is perfectly ok anyway?' or something...

i'm sightly hungover this morning but i feel powerful like lightning.

my life is way awesome.

rinse and repeat.

bono? BONO!!??

1. Fascinating Things

The world is full of things, and many of them fascinate me. Here are some of the things, which I find fascinating: Mixers, Synthesizers, Computers, Drum Machines, Dishwashers, The Mechanism That Makes My Garbage Can Open When I Step On The Button, Circuits, Philosophy

Exercise: Think of something you've never understood, but are nonetheless intrigued by. Then, figure out how it works. Examples: car engines, clock gears, the internet, the stock market, the circulatory system

2. Pretty Things

Even if they aren't fascinating in the same way as #1, many things are just simply pretty in a way that's hard to quantify. Here are some of the things, which I find pretty: Tree Branches, Wood Grain, Moss, The Sky, Olga Kurylenko

Exercise: Wait for a sunny, charming day and just look at a tree for ten minutes. Let your mind wander, but keep looking it over as you do.

3. Exercise

WATMM rips on me as a basement-dwelling, hotpocket-consuming disco troll, but my poison of choice is actually pizza. Furthermore, a couple months ago I started to get heavily into working out. I have a tendancy to get pretty blue some days, and I started doing it because I noticed it helped my mood. However, I'd really say I stuck with it for other reasons. I like the endorphin buzz, and I just find it... satisfying. It's a good thing to do whenever I get negative emotions of any kind -- I burn them up. Don't expect much other than that, however -- I do around a hundred situps a day, and I still have a slight beer gut instead of rippling Brad Pitt Abs. It's probably because I still eat pizza.

Exercise: Exercise. Make it as easy/simple as possible; that way you're more likely to do it. See how many situps, pushups, bends you feel comfortable doing, stop there. Do that again tomorrow.... and the next day, and the next. Give it two weeks. After that, you'll see the point of it all.

4. Carnal Pleasures

I love food. Fucking is great. It's fun to get drunk on weekends, 420 smoke weed every day. It's only temporary happiness, but there's so much variety, and so much of it about. Just don't overdo it... well, don't overdo overdoing it.

Exercise: Order out. Chinese, pizza, something greasy that makes you feel guilty... for your waistline, for your wallet, or both. Then pig out. Don't share. Wash it down with a beer; maybe smoke up beforehand. Then masturbate, and spend the rest of the evening playing video games.

5. Music

How could I miss this one, on WATMM? Music is great!

Exercise: Play one of your favorite albums, and imagine you're jamming it out live, playing the guitar, whatever. It's a great reason to get out of bed in the morning.

that's so cool. i thought i'm the only freak doing that! :beer:

Archived