IGNORED

which female has the best fake tits? NSFW

Rubin Farr

Guest thanksomuch
like the thread title isn't obvious

actually no, no it is not. because you can have a thread with a word in it like "tits" with out having pictures of nsfw images. never assume. i thought i told you that.

bllix

unfortunately can't find any breast photos, but i remember she posted a pic on livejournal years ago (just after she got them done) and they looked pretty realistic.

like the thread title isn't obvious

actually no, no it is not. because you can have a thread with a word in it like "tits" with out having pictures of nsfw images. never assume. i thought i told you that.

okay - name me one thread with the word tits in it - that doesn't eventually show a picture of tits?

thanksomuch - if there is a NSFW titled thread ..i feel its okay to not waste two seconds of my life posting NSFW and spoiler tags

but its watmm - if there's the word tits in a thread TITLE there are OBVIOUSLY (yes I'm assuming because its true) going to be a picture of tits

if you are at work - would u really click a thread with the word tits in the first place?

AND WTF ARE YOU DOING ON WATMM AT WORK EVERYONE? lol

watmm tags : edit, spoiler, nsfw, jb7, autechre, comma, tits, batcock, idm, filter, konklover, edit, dupe, flame, troll, paedo, tea, goat, - bagging, fainting, edit, tuss, jazz, acid, beard, anime, intellect, you; aphex &me. electronic, re, edit, erase, reply, enable, dance, notification, banter, go, mysterious, new, self, togehter

Archived