IGNORED

Banned Pool 2009

lumpenprol

Joyrex will enact the Mad Dogs & Englishmen clause on himself.

Better hope I don't - then where would you lot have to waste your days at?

And, whomever is next for Banville, I have the perfect GIF for the occasion:

Permaban____Image_1.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ban dave_from_2001

love ya and always will.

we are ancient warrior poets, aren't we? united by blood.

peace my brother.

come back smooty, we are having a rap beat contest

i miss that place and will come back

Guest abusivegeorge

I can see myself getting warned for being a total cunt at some point to somebody over something in some way, but otherwise, I think I'm reasonably safe, I've bought 4 members to this place as well, and a fifth is on his way.

I think Yegg will get banned for posting something one day and accidentally forgetting the NSFW tag, this is just waiting to happen.

• 6 months later...

Iain C will get banned for a righteous cause.

Lumpy's prediction looks likely to come true. I'm up to 90% warn today for no good reason, except pointing out the moderation/admin teams Soviet-style response to Kakapo's legitimate concerns regarding the secret forum. I wonder if this post is enough to tip me over the edge.

You shouldn't have replied, Squee. It was a stupid comment from the guy, replying might encourage him to post more shit like that. He thought he was the only one to have a warn status, like the world stops and starts at his convenience or something.

Best not reply to messages like that in future. It encourages the self indulgence of the stupid guy.

You shouldn't have replied, Squee. It was a stupid comment from the guy, replying might encourage him to post more shit like that. He thought he was the only one to have a warn status, like the world stops and starts at his convenience or something.

Best not reply to messages like that in future. It encourages the self indulgence of the stupid guy.

You could have only written "read the rules, you know"...

Guest ezkerraldean

i'll probably get warned after posting some shit while bored / drunk.

i'm drinking now lol so it might happen tonight lol

also weed might get finally banned if she starts posting regularly again.

Guest ezkerraldean

I've had a 10% for what seems like forever for posting a blind link to goatse... how long before warns go away typically?

they don't go away - they slowly grow, like a cancer on your watmm account

Guest abusivegeorge

I can see myself getting warned for being a total cunt at some point to somebody over something in some way, but otherwise, I think I'm reasonably safe, I've bought 4 members to this place as well, and a fifth is on his way.

I think Yegg will get banned for posting something one day and accidentally forgetting the NSFW tag, this is just waiting to happen.

Well so far I'm correct about my warn.

Guest abusivegeorge

petekh (whos never posted) although hes only been here a month I think.

3 others whose forum names I do not know, one of them was in treatment with me back in December. The other 2 I can't even remember, one of them is a member of my car club I think, and another is an AA member. I dunno if these guys have posted or not, or what their names are.

But thats all beside the point.

Actually back when I posted that original post it was only 3, my bad.

I've had a 10% for what seems like forever for posting a blind link to goatse... how long before warns go away typically?

I got a 10% warn back in September 2006 for posting rare Bradley Strider EPs, and it wasn't until February 2009 when the "Auto Warn Level Reduce" took it away.

But now I'm back up to 10% for not using a spoiler tag for an image of a carrot with a growth that vaguely resembles a penis in this thread: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/46096-fred-mcgriff/

Well, I think the image was deleted from the thread, but here it is:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1773/carrotz.gif

But now I'm back up to 10% for not using a spoiler tag for an image of a carrot with a growth that vaguely resembles a penis in this thread: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/46096-fred-mcgriff/

Well, I think the image was deleted from the thread, but here it is:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1773/carrotz.gif

holy shit that is fucking ridiculous! You got warned for that shit?!?!?!

Archived