IGNORED

WATMM is about to reach

Guest Rogueofmv

Guest Rogueofmv
Our members have made a total of 962,982 posts

I got all excited for a minute there

If you read the permalink URL to this post, it's 999,899.

that figure doesnt take into account all of the amazing and utterly brilliant posts in the amazingly brilliant secret LTM forum where every single post is amazingly hilarious and utterly brilliant.

we had a private 10 billionth post party in there months ago and none of you were invited

hahahahahahahhahaha lol your all idoits

that figure doesnt take into account all of the amazing and utterly brilliant posts in the amazingly brilliant secret LTM forum where every single post is amazingly hilarious and utterly brilliant.

we had a private 10 billionth post party in there months ago and none of you were invited

but but joyrex said it didn't exist...joyrex wouldn't LIE, would he?! :cry:

Guest Rogueofmv
what happens when the numbers run out?

We all die in a fiery explosion from outer space.

True story.

bet it's full of elitist wankers anyway.

There is only me, tarsier and the Aphex Twin in there. Joyrex doesn't even know about it.

We just upload photos of our penises all day long and theres this webcam link up feature so we can masturbate our penises at each other while selected ambient works 3 and loads of unreleased tuss tracks play on a continuous loop.

Also the messageboard has a brown leather effect skin in there

np: The Tuss - Minack Miner (Special Full Length Extended 12" DJ Club mix)

There is only me, tarsier and the Aphex Twin in there. Joyrex doesn't even know about it.

We just upload photos of our penises all day long and theres this webcam link up feature so we can masturbate our penises at each other while selected ambient works 3 and loads of unreleased tuss tracks play on a continuous loop.

cool. do i get an invite? because i'm pretty awesome, you know.

cool. do i get an invite? because i'm pretty awesome, you know.

i'll have a word with Tarsier when we finish masturbating our penises

which should be some time on Sunday evening

i wouldn't get your hopes up too high though

he has very high standards

(a private message with a brief personal statement and photographs of your penis and balls from various angles and in varying states of arousal won't do your application any harm)

Good Luck

np: Caustic Window "phone calx" [CAT023 LP]

(a private message with a brief personal statement and photographs of your penis and balls from various angles and in varying states of arousal won't do your application any harm)

will an animated gif do?

Archived