IGNORED

what's your favorite method

Alzado

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he tends to like it when you call him weed and pull him by his jowels across the hall to his "shitty thread" room and rub his face in just a little bit of poop while threatening him with exile.

It's funny that this thread should come up today. I was walking through Bermondsey earlier, hometown of the 'Primark Princess' Jade Goody, when I saw a labradoodle sitting on the pavement, obviously fresh from the doggy salon. It's owner, an African American lady, had had the dog shorn, except for a bowl cut of ringlets, leaving the mutt looking not unlike a canine version of Kelis. The first thought that popped into my head was wow, I'd love to smear nutella all over Beneboi's anus and have Kelidoggy lap enthusiastically at his shitter.

Which reminds me, does anybody like Kate Bush?

Guest JohnTqs

I start spreading his butthole open by pushing tiny rocks into his ass, slowly increasing the size of the stones. then when i have a nice 4-5 inch diameter butthole, i take a bucket of water and pour it in there. I call this the Reverse River rock technique. He is the only one to ever survive it.

I start spreading his butthole open by pushing tiny rocks into his ass, slowly increasing the size of the stones. then when i have a nice 4-5 inch diameter butthole, i take a bucket of water and pour it in there. I call this the Reverse River rock technique. He is the only one to ever survive it.

At first I thought this was some new variant of time management

so basically beneboi has actually had more watmm cock than weed by the astounding looks of it.

no, it's basically just some hetero butt tickling, no cocks please

no homo

Guest Adjective

i start with a golden boy until the sweat starts to sting, choke him until he's about to faint, and then close with a flying gentleman. let it rain.

Archived