IGNORED

new sinicalypticalcuntyfresh-n-stank freestyle

sinicalypse

aight i've been finally paying it forward and putting in work on the digitaldriveldepot block going through some of those old $0.25-$1.00 records i've crate-dug and linked up with a friend of mine and we're really trying.

so here's a 1:34 freestyle on top of a loop i made on my own, in fact out of the ~10 loops/tracks/beats i've put aside and got in the "do something with this" pile this is the best one... quite honestly i think one could rap about raping dogs and if it was delivered well enough people would bob their heads with a smile.

actually, that said, be on the lookout for a sinicunt song called "dogfucker" in the next couple'a days... i know i'm the boy who cried wolf when it comes to this music/rap/doing-things thing but now is the time and i want to at least be on the way towards the top of the respect-o-meter by the time i turn 30, and for your reference i turn 29 in september... my 30s should fucking rock as i'll have a decade to rock out like an immature manchild before i settle down into less ostentatious more cerebral likely-more-writing-based genius and try to start a family in my 40s. fucking a that's about 11.5 years away.

anyways, why are you still reading this?!@ go download the attachment, waste 1:34 of your life and please tell me how much i suck. honestly i know it's crap and even if it ends up being good-- cuz it's arguably the best thing i've ever done rapwise, especially considering that i made the loop behind it as well-- just know this is the tip of the iceberg cuz i'm going to go down as one of the best when it's all said and done, so all of these thuggy drug dealer grizzled voice pisstakes are going to be here for your delectable enjoyment before they end up on the box set someday... cuz let's just say i was some sort of formal middle class underground world-traveling/rocking greatness, stuff like this would be greeted with erections from my dorky fans, but since this is before i blow up, it's going to be greeted as bleh, inconsequential, more proof that i suck, etc.

babbletronic3000XL^7 signing off.

end of line.

dominatrixfree1.mp3

i don't think you should refer to yourself as "blackalicious". also many references to niggers etc and your voice has taken on some kind of pseudo black characteristic which will likely result in you being capped.

the rapping was slightly off time with the beat in quite a few places and the volume levels for the vocal varied wildly - you need a proper mic set up.

all in all i'll give it 6.5/10

It's not as though this isn't what you'd expected all along. Nevertheless, you guys are a bit harsh. I was under the impression that we all accepted Sini for the deluded charlatan that he was? Give him a break.

I've got enough benzoylmethyl ecgonine to impair the functionality of your nasal passage.

it has potential it just needs to be tightened up. the beat makes it sound like the manor boyz, is the main problem with your credibility here

After years of hype this is it? I can see the reviews now: "The Bobcat Goldthwait of hip-hop."

what?!@ this was just a disposable pisstake freestyle on a loop i like, hardly some culmination of effort thought organization repetition practice and execution. it was just acting a fool on a stupid beat in a perma-raspy voice that's hardly mine, tho you can hear my normal voice by the end of things.

so i've got a ways to go before i become ejchris

i don't think you should refer to yourself as "blackalicious". also many references to niggers etc and your voice has taken on some kind of pseudo black characteristic which will likely result in you being capped.

the rapping was slightly off time with the beat in quite a few places and the volume levels for the vocal varied wildly - you need a proper mic set up.

Blackalicious is an American hip hop duo made up of rapper Gift of Gab (born Timothy Parker) and DJ/producer Chief Xcel (born Xavier Mosley). They are noted for Gift of Gab's often fast-paced, multi-syllabic, complex rhymes and Chief Xcel's diverse range of beats. The pair have released three full-length albums (1999's Nia, 2002's Blazing Arrow and 2005's The Craft) that have won them considerable critical acclaim and a sizable following.

and i'll be alright, i'm not some ostentatious racist i was referencing that i'm not aiming to be liek blackalicious, moreover, straight scarface for life.

oh well. win some, lose many... when i really really try on something i'll be sure to let all of y'all know, seeing as i've supposedly/purportedly hyped up some coming of jesus on this'ere rap thing

Blackalicious is an American hip hop duo made up of rapper Gift of Gab (born Timothy Parker) and DJ/producer Chief Xcel (born Xavier Mosley). They are noted for Gift of Gab's often fast-paced, multi-syllabic, complex rhymes and Chief Xcel's diverse range of beats. The pair have released three full-length albums (1999's Nia, 2002's Blazing Arrow and 2005's The Craft) that have won them considerable critical acclaim and a sizable following.

and i'll be alright, i'm not some ostentatious racist i was referencing that i'm not aiming to be liek blackalicious, moreover, straight scarface for life.

oh well. win some, lose many... when i really really try on something i'll be sure to let all of y'all know, seeing as i've supposedly/purportedly hyped up some coming of jesus on this'ere rap thing

yeah, i know Blackalicious the group (used to have Blazing Arrrow), but it souded like you said something like "i'm admissious, but Blackalicious", you might have been saying fuck Blackalicious though, so I could have got the meaning confusled.

i like the beats used and the rapping when you do it it your normal voice - i've heard a few of your other tracks which i liked for the most part - this one just needs tightening up a bit so the lyrics are more in time and the volume of the lyrics is constant. like you say though, just a draft loop so maybe the end version will be more finalised.

Archived