IGNORED

Fredugolon 6

brian trageskin

been listening to this track a lot lately and i thought it deserved its own thread. such a rich piece of music, so much life and energy contained in it. it just keeps blowing my mind and surprising me after 2 years. and i always picture myself some rushupian landscape, it makes my imagination work and i feel all dreamy and very alive at the same time. props to rdj!

Guest Barricade
I like the strings. And the beat. And the everyting..

The whole Rushup Edge EP is full of win!

Except it's actually on Confederation Trough... But yes I love Fredugolon 6. I start clapping right away when the track starts.

I like the strings. And the beat. And the everyting..

The whole Rushup Edge EP is full of win!

Except it's actually on Confederation Trough... But yes I love Fredugolon 6. I start clapping right away when the track starts.

Shit, you're right.. I'm such a retard.

oh yeah, this is one of those songs with magical afx fades that I was mentioning. They are all over the place. You can really feel the texture of every synth that he uses. The first synth has some nice analog cross modulation of the oscs with the filters. The claps are so clear and transparent. This is probably my favoritely mixed tuss song. Theres a reason side A is 45RPM. It just shifts so perfectly from part to part. Even though it is slow it is still very drukqsian and complicated, structure-wise.

Guest Pilcat
I like it, but the rest on that EP is not that good (compared to Rushup Edge)

I would agree except I enjoy GX-1 Solo greatly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Renivatio
Alspacka is awesome.

I remembr when I first listened to this at a high school band trip to cold Durango, Colorado, and observing the green mountains and hillsides while listening to this song, and I thought "Yes!"

Guest Rabid

That sounds awesome. I've had a similar experience with "On the Romance Tip" when in the mountains - definitely an "epiphany" moment for me.

• 1 year later...

those acid squeaks at 0:28, lush

and of course awesome claps

and the pads that come in at about 2:10, holy shit

after that the bass comes in, holy shit

I really like Confederation Trough because of the production value, not for the composition (but it's nice as well), I like Rushup Edge for the composition.

Archived