IGNORED

watmm friday

Alcofribas

Guest Iain C

Gentlemen, I'm very hungry so I'm going to go to the 24-hour ASDA to buy some food and drink. Here's my shopping list so far:

Frazzles

Cokes (glass bottle)

Crusty bread

Anchor Spreadable

Dr. Oetker mozarella pizza

Croissants

Smarties

Anything else I should get?

i live in chicago, actually. the france thing is just to accompany my watmm persona of francois rabelais (aka alcofribas nasier). i just cracked open teh wines and some people seem a little on edge with hecker's distortion, but not too much, so the atmosphere is still cool. right now it's mostly intellectuals with glasses, ties, jackets, looking really stern and closed off.

count c: remember when you had that cool avatar? also, what movie are you thinking of? i've been mostly watching some crap movies but a really good one i saw recently was "blast of silence." it's an awesome noir film about a hired killer on a job, coming up against the limitations of his existence. rad period piece.

mo, what kinda cinema are we talking? i used to go to cinemas as a kid with my dad and there would be roaches or rats running around and springs sticking out of the seats and shit. but it was cool, we saw all kinds of weird old kung fu movies and shit and everything cost like one dollar. this one place had this rotating fake star thing on the ceiling, they would play double features and they had all these alabaster columns and weird ornamentation. i think two movies was like $3.

Guest Iain C

It's a blend of butter and vegetable oil, which is what it tastes like. I intend to spread it on the bread. I might pick up some emmental too.

Guest countchocula

I was wondering because I could of sworn you said you lived in Chicago and it appears I was right.

As for the movie I think I am going to rent Righteous Kill with De Niro and Pacino. That avatar was pretty good, I might change it back for old time sake.

to be honest, i'm really an idiot when it comes to food combinations. maybe just ice water with ice, i guess.

just put on starts of teh lids, "carte de visite," here are some gems from my night:

post-460-1241224524_thumb.jpg

post-460-1241224533_thumb.jpg

post-460-1241224563_thumb.jpg

post-460-1241224572_thumb.jpg

Guest countchocula

I have it all figured out. My Friday night will involve:

- Hot dago with a side of potatoes and sour cream

- root beer

- a copy of the wrestler in HD

- watmm

Guest beatfanatic
I have it all figured out. My Friday night will involve:

- Hot dago with a side of potatoes and sour cream

- root beer

- a copy of the wrestler in HD

- watmm

awesome .. you get to see marrisa tomei's tits in all its HD glory...

What do you think of Virginia?

i like it, but it's definitely more of a "b-side" if you ask me. i think there's probably a shitload of tracks like this in their archive. it's a little more bare, more cool than a lot of their stuff but maybe for that very reason it's cool. what do you think?

count: the wrestler is a much better idea, enjoy. i think the movie is great!

here's some more shits, dali's sig and a book from 1629:

post-460-1241225366_thumb.jpg

post-460-1241225381_thumb.jpg

hey watmm, I'm just hanging out at home tonight cause I rolled my ankle last night on the way to the bar. I'm just kicking back with a beer and a bowl. Might work on some tracks later but I think I'm gonna make some dinner first. Cheers to a good firday night in :beer:

Archived