Flaming Lips - Embryonic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

(mixed/mastered so loudly tho!)

I am hoping that its just due to it being a webrip ...

LOL @ somebody asking for a Flaming Lips album NOT to be loud/clipped/distorted...

:facepalm:

nah nah nah, the loudness of this new album is really +1 compaired to the others (unless it is just the webrip).

Guest bitroast

gahhh. they came to australia earlier this year and i slightly wasn't into them when tickets were on sale. i always do this and regret it heaps :(

Guest bitroast

heh terribly worded.

last year sigur ros came to australia. i'm so incredibly into them it's ridiculous that i didn't get tickets to see them, but when tickets went on sale i wasn't overly interested in them and decided against going. i did the same thing when mogwai played in australia, and as mentioned earlier, did the same thing when flaming lips played in australia. rarara.

Leaked. Not as catchy as their last few albums, but ups the ante for their psychedelia. I'll have to listen a few times before I know fo sho.

are you referring to the rip from the colbert site or has a high quality leak emerged?

Leaked. Not as catchy as their last few albums, but ups the ante for their psychedelia. I'll have to listen a few times before I know fo sho.

are you referring to the rip from the colbert site or has a high quality leak emerged?

It's on www.nodata.tv

Only 160 though.

Archived