kakapo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
3rd place yesssss

can i have a mulligan? i haven't been on here in months

649479923_l.jpg

i have no fucking idea.. some people say hugh grant, someone even said stephen fry.

^^^^- from a really old pic thread. Great guy - sent me a secret santa mix CD with hand-drawn art, that must have been 2005 or something.

Here's a golden lol from that thread: me three years ago.

Stupidest picture of me ever... in the dark with a J on, head cocked at a funny angle, with ears sticking out :laughing:

post-49-1146411966_thumb.jpg

it isn't broken, its suppose to sound like that.

33jjp00.jpg

TFTT's wife, TFTT, me

Bear, horse, bear

but just before that:

i don't know about all this horse/bear malarkey...

moomin, robin gibb, leah

:s

edit: glass plate i wish we were cellmates.

did plum leave because of the horse bear thing

(were those really plum's last posts tho? doesn't seem correct)

Guest Iain C
This was a most enjoyable track.

Nice balance of warm pads, skittery beats, bass, melodies...

I agree, keep down this path too along with your other output. Very nice work.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

I remember this guy being really friendly. I think he stuck around for one P168 and then vanished into the night.

Also, I've said it before but that Sam White is one handsome mother. He'll break hearts.

Guest analogue wings
blackmail is illegal

African American mail

you just got through a whole thread explaining how people shouldn't be abusing the filters 'cause it's "offensive."

what's up with this then?

edit: i'm done with this forum. the only reason i started posting on it was to read/make jokes about idm, vsnares, and nerds and now i can't even do that because someone is being a tremendous faggot. fuck this noise. it's turned into the happy huggy fat hoe club up in here and i see no reason in staying. bye watmmies, it's been fun.

last post.

blackmail is illegal

African American mail

you just got through a whole thread explaining how people shouldn't be abusing the filters 'cause it's "offensive."

what's up with this then?

edit: i'm done with this forum. the only reason i started posting on it was to read/make jokes about idm, vsnares, and nerds and now i can't even do that because someone is being a tremendous faggot. fuck this noise. it's turned into the happy huggy fat hoe club up in here and i see no reason in staying. bye watmmies, it's been fun.

last post.

that's a good one. real last post last post

Guest analogue wings
amancer/pen expers

Currently 16 either don't care or don't want the ban.

10 against.

this is the best - it's like "fuck you, I'm not gonna get baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

Guest Iain C
Nice track!

I really do like your beats/percussion - busy, but in no way do they ever swamp the rest of whats going on.

Really really nice stuff :)

I feel the exact opposite of what this idiot said. the sounds are all really nice though.

prick

A noble last post

Guest Iain C
Considering it takes a lot longer than 2 hours to drive from Edinburgh to Redpoint (more like 7) then leaving another clue this late is kinda hard on those who've travelled.

I've never trusted Ians, not as far as I can throw them. Still, this enigmatic first and last post from IanRedpoint makes me wonder what might have been.

There is air, to breathe.

There are people, to talk to.

You can drink a root beer.

You can eat a turky sandwich.

There are pretty ladies every where.

There is a sun beam, coming through the window.

I read something yesterday that gave me a rather clear picture of what consciousness means and it made me think of this thread..

"Subject must always have object - percieved as objects.

There are no objects anywhere at any moment that are not integral in their subject.

All objects have only one subject.

Subject and consciousness are one.

Objects are the consciousness of their subject.

Objects have no consciousness other than the consciousness which is their subject, and of which they are.

An object only exists figuratively, a single object is an aspect of objects, its apparent separation being a limitation of perception.

All objects are one, and they are subject.

Such is the dualistic aspect of Reality."

-Terence Gray

he put a capital on reality to imply absolute reality, devoid of any relativity.

Now what the heck is this all about? Who would take the time to do something like this? Frankly I don't even think dinosaurs knew what felacio was. It seems teens this days are more and more involved in felacio. Throw dinosaurs into the mix-herbivores or otherwise-and you've got a recipe for trouble.

Fellatio

abba

I give a girl FIVE orgasm

Hey boys, I have decided to start posting on this cute little site I found, called WATMM!!! I have no idea what it is, but it looks like fun!!!

So, what's up with me?!?!

Well, today I am going to go shopping with my friend, Josh. He is a really sweet guy, he's really clever as well.

Ok, bye honeyz!!!

what abouth cardboard

Archived