IGNORED

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Guest idrn

i like the rustic, manly, chunky thing with the whole asparagii.

a purveyor of culinary faggotry would have chopped up the asparagus like a little bitch.

i'm amazed by that asparagus story

My current flatmate buys dolmades. And then carefully removes the rice from the vine leaves. Simply because he's too lazy to boil some rice.

My current flatmate buys dolmades. And then carefully removes the rice from the vine leaves. Simply because he's too lazy to boil some rice.

i hope you're not lying to me

by the way, my pizzas are looking awful, pics on the way

i hope you're not lying to me

Nope. I mean he doesn't do this whenever he needs some rice. Although it's possible this has simply never occurred to him, and he probably would if he thought about it. He just buys dolmades, eats the rice, and throws away the leaves.

maybe he thinks you're meant to? like dolmades are an elaborate social ritual where people get rice in leaves, throw away the leaves, and eat the rice.

although if he does this at home by himself, then it truly is an anthropological marvel akin to those underwater worms that eat sulfur and shit miracles.

pizza01.jpg

pizza02.jpg

there's some capers, garlicy olives, crap sliced chorizo, and anchovies

pizza03.jpg

i got forme d'ambert and munster cause they were reallly cheap, forgot about pizza cheese, there's also mince on there because that was in discount

pizza04.jpg

pizza05.jpg

pizza06.jpg

disaster

supermarket was out of the decent black olives (which are only OK anyway), these are the best olives they sell (and not the most expensive)

the asparagus was what tied it all together - the ricotta was quite full on palate spectrum, with all the other flavours present but independent... after i took a chunk with the nice flowery end of the an asparagus (asparagi?) it was all like, WHOOOAAAASHHAAAM and i jizzed in my pants.

next time id add little strips of parma ham, i think theyd have the same affect as the asparagus but with a completely different result.

Try wrapping the Parma around the asparagus, and then grilling them. Tasty.

I get really angry and upset when people turn their noses up at perfectly decent veg like asparagus.

*adds karmakramer, Stoppit and Gary C to watmm shitlist*

Get some asparagus, as fresh as possible, parboil for a couple of minutes then roast in the oven. Finish with butter or decent olive oil, salt and pepper.

Wrap some asparagus in some bacon and put them in the oven. Make some aioli and BAM! It's a brilliant first course.

Bacon works well too.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

dude where's your pizza?

lost it under a salad

asparagus is awesome. i cant think of a bad vegetable. even sprouts can be done right.

dude where's your pizza?

lost it under a salad

asparagus is awesome. i cant think of a bad vegetable. even sprouts can be done right.

Brussel? I don't think so

Archived