IGNORED

Look at this Fucking Hipster

goonstock

And it's not what they wear that really pisses me off.. It's as soon as you meet person dressed in that little kind of outfit, 99% of them has this shitty attitude; I'm better than you, i'm s000 cool & authentic, i have better taste than everybody in everything, i'm superior in everyway. Holier than, greater than thou pricks.

So basically, hipster = WATMM + thrift store.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure my preference for girls with a 1:1 bangs to face ratio makes me a hipster, but I'm trying not to be a prick about it.

And it's not what they wear that really pisses me off.. It's as soon as you meet person dressed in that little kind of outfit, 99% of them has this shitty attitude; I'm better than you, i'm s000 cool & authentic, i have better taste than everybody in everything, i'm superior in everyway. Holier than, greater than thou pricks.

So basically, hipster = WATMM + thrift store.

=salvatorin

Guest drukqs

these threads are always hilarious. i hate hipsters but i love mashed potatoes! :aphexsign:

mashed potatoes are amazing. I wonder what they're like deep fried ?

I hate mashed potatoes because one of the teachers, the teacher that I had last, I were only about 5, and I was staying for school dinners. She made me eat a big load of mashed potatoes, and when ever I eat it now it seems to come back up. Wont go down. Can't digest it.

these threads are always hilarious. i hate hipsters but i love mashed potatoes! :aphexsign:

I hate mashed potatoes because one of the teachers, the teacher that I had last, I were only about 5, and I was staying for school dinners. She made me eat a big load of mashed potatoes, and when ever I eat it now it seems to come back up. Wont go down. Can't digest it.

try with salted butter/milk/cumin/cayenne/pepper/with chunks of jarlsberg thrown through at the end. And if that sounds too rich, cut it with some peas or broccoli. mmmm mashadapotaetaz.

Dark hair is pretty close to being a prereq for me, with exceptions for redheads because YES.

Also leggings.

Oh god. Oh no.

It's an interesting intellectual exercise to posit that the current clichéd hipster dresser, holds within them a greater authenticity than the so-cal punk or etc. of yesteryear. But it is nothing more than that.

Sure it may have started off as some sort of nod to irony, having your bodies lug around wherever you go these crappy icons of another era. The 90's kids did it with butterfly collar shirts, plastic jewellery and heavy fabric 70's print dresses. Mostly though that is kids taking styling cues from their parents' wardrobe, and then another layer above with no real sense of style nor irony, following blindly along, in the footsteps of their peers and heroes.

This pathetic phase will pass, and the next generation toting their keychains and skateshoes, will laugh at these 80's revival losers. Whom, now being on the wrong side of history, will vehemently recant that which so easily took control their wardrobes only 10 years prior. (it'll take 'em a while not just to get it, but to own up to it, recant, and then deny they ever had anything to do with it, heh)

The cia handler forced them into that fashion, so that their appearance would play better in the US press. Really that guy's an industrial goth, with 3 fat wives in sandman t-shirts back at home.

mmmmmmmmmmaaa aaa shed potatoes

richard pryor would shoot you for mangling that quote so badly. lol

either that or he'd say "well played white boy. now get me fuckin drink!"

Guest Iain C

with exceptions for redheads because YES.

does that mean you're coming to my house and fucking me senseless?

I have a couple of friends that are hipsters and just had a baby named chloe. they are the nicest people... but i'm not too sure about them taking little chloe to all those parties!

The dude is one of the coolest people I know. We used to live in the same apartments in Riverside and had parties almost every weekend with us taking turns on the decks and others just jumping in doin' their thang. She's young, i think about 21 or 22. she wants to get all tatted up but me and my friend and a small select of others are talking her out of it... but of course her hipster friends are trying to make her do it.

post-29-0-14267400-1300895584_thumb.jpg

Archived