IGNORED

Look at this Fucking Hipster

goonstock

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't just show the photos, because the captions are like the best part of the site

37jsqloFrnfm4tb62TeW2u1Do1_500.jpg

“So, I’m wearing my 1985 New England Patriots t-shirt. And here is my Ralph Nader tattoo. Basically, my body is a shrine to epic losers."

Guest TooMuchLush

All the people on this forum moving to Brooklyn better check these anti-hipster sights out so that they may not fall victim to the pitfalls of hipsterdom, and to realize essentially that people dont want you in their neighborhood and that you are not welcome...if your gonna propagate hipster scum, so be hyper aware of your shit.

BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES SOPHIE IS MY KITTIE!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

BITCHES BITCHES BITCHES SOPHIE IS MY KITTIE!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I used to date a chica that was into music like that. *shudders*

no i won't look at that fucking hipster

or read the unfunny captions!

fuck it!

JAZZBAND

i think the effort put into an anti-hipster website is more pathetic! sure some of them are unbearable to look at (actually just the fat girl eating her foot)... but no hipster ever called me a nigga!

a lot of those people actually look like they'd be fun to hang out with!

i think the effort put into an anti-hipster website is more pathetic! sure some of them are unbearable to look at (actually just the fat girl eating her foot)... but no hipster ever called me a nigga!

a lot of those people actually look like they'd be fun to hang out with!

my thoughts exactly

Guest Wall Bird
All the people on this forum moving to Brooklyn better check these anti-hipster sites out so that they may not fall victim to the pitfalls of hipsterdom, and to realize essentially that people dont want you in their neighborhood and that you are not welcome...if your gonna propagate hipster scum, so be hyper aware of your shit.

I'm so sick of people ragging on the perceived "hipster scum". Why do you feel the need to point this out to us? I haven't lived in Brooklyn for more than a week, so perhaps I simply don't understand what you're talking about. From what I can tell, though, I would much rather hang out with "them" over someone who is actively fanning the flames of prejudice.

Archived