IGNORED

Tribute to Antarctica Album Art Request

Fred McGriff

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think it would be cool to combine taint's image with pigster's vector mountains. below is a sloppy sketch of the idea in mspaint, but a high quality attempt at it would look cool.

post-109-1244147525_thumb.jpg

This, and as adjective said lose the text, just have a really minimalist mountain shape in the middle

I`m liking the photoshop skills but I think we need to get outside the box because these antarctic landscapes are exactly what you would expect the cover of the album to look like. I`m not saying we totally ditch the antarctic theme like I did but you would expect something a bit more unexpected for an IDM tribute album.

I`m liking the photoshop skills but I think we need to get outside the box because these antarctic landscapes are exactly what you would expect the cover of the album to look like. I`m not saying we totally ditch the antarctic theme like I did but you would expect something a bit more unexpected for an IDM tribute album.

what about a white cover with a very nice and unique black font

d7be00mountdiscoveryant.jpg

this is nice, where's the drawing from? I can't read the text at the very bottom. Perhaps someone could draw their own version of this or p shop one to make it more personal? imo The idea of using other peoples pics/art for this album doesn't seem to sit right unless it's someone from watmms. but that's just my opinion, i've been wrong before!

some variations for mine. made it more moody.

...intriguing...

i like the darker one better, would prefer the sky less busy, and the text i like and don't like...a little too reminiscent of a clockwork orange though...otherwise, very cool

Archived