IGNORED

zazen

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The guy at MarketSaw has some spycam footage, although he's refusing to post it because we're only about 3 weeks away from the first trailer being released.

However he describes what happens in the clip in great detail:

http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/08/jim-has-seen-spy-cam-clip-of-avatar.html

On the 21st August, the official trailer will be released, and in addition, selected Imax theatres (but apparently not London, wtf?) will show a 3-D extended avatar preview - see offical web site http://www.avatarmovie.com/ for details.

• 2 weeks later...

i hope Worthington doesnt drag this movie down, but i guess it wasn't his fault that his character in Terminator Salvation was a walking LOL

Yeah you're only as good as the script you work with, and seeing as McG let an assload of turd pass as a script i think Cameron will do him some better justice.

Guest Mr Salads

i hope Worthington doesnt drag this movie down, but i guess it wasn't his fault that his character in Terminator Salvation was a walking LOL

Yeah you're only as good as the script you work with, and seeing as McG let an assload of turd pass as a script i think Cameron will do him some better justice.

I think cameron had suggested worthington to McG after filming avatar. McG took his advice and because he's a bad director probably didn't use him well. Far more interested to see his performance in avatar...

We already know that August 21st is "Avatar Day," since 20th Century Fox will finally unveil the trailer for the movie online. But the studio will also show an early look at 16 minutes of footage that will be shown in more than 100 IMAX 3-D theaters around the world.

Now, LA Times has revealed that to see the footage fans will have to go to the official "Avatar" website on August 17th (3pm EST) where free tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Those lucky enough to grab the tickets, will be able to attend either a 6pm or 6:30pm screening of the "Avatar" preview. The footage will include an introduction from James Cameron and some new scenes not shown during Comic-Con.

http://www.apple.com/movies/fox/avatar/avatar2009aug0820a-tsr_720p.mov

Teaser trailer is out

What do yall think? Seeing it in a smaller version really shows how cartoony it looks. I hope on the big screen, in 3d, its way more impressive.

Orgasmic.

where is sigourney weaver? yeah the navi don't look great, i like the way the rest of it looks though

The animation is stunning though.

Can we have dreadlocks and ethnic jewelry banned from character design?

i concur.

if theres one thing i hate more than a white person sporting dreads... its a big blue space elf with dreads.

fuckin' hippie fucks!

Archived