IGNORED

GothsInHotWeather.com

Joyrex

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
steampunk is so overdone in the goth scene here. when i 'goth up' (which is not very often anymore, only on the rare occasion that i go goth clubbing) i prefer to keep it classy, ie. a nice suit and hat or something.

ok

i gotta agree with this woman, steampunk has so far been my favorite left-field fashion trend.

i should try that gradually, ive been told i look very attractive with a top hat and monocle on.

steampunk is so overdone in the goth scene here. when i 'goth up' (which is not very often anymore, only on the rare occasion that i go goth clubbing) i prefer to keep it classy, ie. a nice suit and hat or something.

ok

ok

3491487063_f121dc5d71.jpg

this?

would steampunk fashion be victorian style clothing with modern fabrics or what?

yes but with emphasis on the Vitorian Era's fascination with industry. there is alot of little top hats, goggles and neat pins and such made from old machinery and watch bits. that is not the best example :O. here are few good exaples:

Listing for these glasses

il_fullxfull.73967747.jpg

5.jpg

steampunk_teaser1.jpg

steampunk_ch01.jpg

steampunk.jpg

like any trend it can be done REALLY BADLY. The Steampunk sculpture movement is pretty awsome too.

Dracula1.jpg

i would dress like this if i had somewhere to go!

how do people have time/energy for all these get-ups, i have barely got enough willpower to pull up my pants on my way out the door in the morning

Guest abusivegeorge

chavs-miltonkeynes.jpg

This is actually a picture I took at Milton Keynes cruise, god knows how it ended up on the net and like this, but anyway I felt the need to post it in here, this is where it belongs and I just want maja to realsie what a middle class low life scum I really am.

I googled chavs and found it, I'm quite surprised.

chavs-miltonkeynes.jpg

This is actually a picture I took at Milton Keynes cruise, god knows how it ended up on the net and like this, but anyway I felt the need to post it in here, this is where it belongs and I just want maja to realsie what a middle class low life scum I really am.

Haha, that's actually pretty badass.

Sans eyebrows.

man, Steampunk fashion is pretty cool imo.

*runs and hides*

you my dear are correct ... it's just victorian era fashion after all ... as long as it's not the corsets with the huge wired bums .. but i guess the chicks can just wear the guy period gear eneewae yah ...

FatGothKid.jpg

i was wondering after looking at the site .. whether this chap would make his reappearance on watmm ... and my god .. didn't somebody take to the little arse newt and post the boy yippy kye yay ..

Coalpunk is yesterday's news.

heh .. making comments about fashion now are we .. good lucjmy dear boy .. as the cycles getting shorter and shorter it seems ... so saying it's yesterdays news .. only makes it the next gererations muse ..

Guest thanksomuch
i gotta agree with this woman, steampunk has so far been my favorite left-field fashion trend.

i should try that gradually, ive been told i look very attractive with a top hat and monocle on.

i'd give you hugs. i have the finest hugs any one can provide. so i have been told.

how do people have time/energy for all these get-ups, i have barely got enough willpower to pull up my pants on my way out the door in the morning

sorry .. i'll say this upfront ..c ause it's only the idea that i'm trying to debunk not generate a personal affront ...

-- .. eneewae ... so i bet you don't have energy for cleaning your kitchen either ... nor vacuuming the carpet ... nor worrying about that mold taking purchase all over the grouting betwixst your shower tiles ... or the shit trails runing down the side of your toilet bowls .. (americans excluded .. as of course it's all water) .... some people are just more motivated in this life ... that doesn make them less human .. you can still get drunk whilst dressing fabulous ..

all my bS being said ... you can't do this in brisbane ..or else you'd end up on some sweaty loser blog .. heh .. ;-] ... oi was just glad on my run today .. in the southern winter that i wasn't sweating in a t-shirt an shorts ..

chavs-miltonkeynes.jpg

makes me want to smoke a cigarette .. you evil suggestive bastard ... -holding back from temptation only through laziness .. walking to the servo .. wot- ...

Archived