IGNORED

post your dog

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

My dog's name is Olive. :wub: She is just under 3 lbs. but isn't yappy or annoying like other small dogs. More like a cat really, except she actually cares when I come home or interact with her. She is the sweetest, cutest dog I've ever known and I love her to bits. Many more images within spoiler tag.

olive-collar.jpg

olive.jpg

IMG000045.jpg

Olive-Chewing-01.jpg

Olive-sunbathing.jpg

Olive-pj-02.jpg

Olive-jacket.jpg

Olive-Grass.jpg

Olive-froggy.jpg

Olive-chick.jpg

Olive-blinds-shadows.jpg

olive00000.jpg

Olive-Thug-Lyfe.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

My dog's name is Olive. :wub: She is just under 3 lbs. but isn't yappy or annoying like other small dogs. More like a cat really, except she actually cares when I come home or interact with her. She is the sweetest, cutest dog I've ever known and I love her to bits. Many more images within spoiler tag.

olive-collar.jpg

olive.jpg

IMG000045.jpg

Olive-Chewing-01.jpg

Olive-sunbathing.jpg

Olive-pj-02.jpg

Olive-jacket.jpg

Olive-Grass.jpg

Olive-froggy.jpg

Olive-chick.jpg

Olive-blinds-shadows.jpg

olive00000.jpg

Olive-Thug-Lyfe.jpg

VERY cute.

we had a 3lb'er recently for a few weeks. or first chihuahua infact and she totally made us realise why people like them, so loyal, so friendly and very well behaved (not yappy or overly timid). she got adopted and we're sad again.

olive-collar.jpg

olive.jpg

IMG000045.jpg

Olive-Chewing-01.jpg

Olive-sunbathing.jpg

Olive-pj-02.jpg

Olive-jacket.jpg

Olive-Grass.jpg

Olive-froggy.jpg

Olive-chick.jpg

Olive-blinds-shadows.jpg

olive00000.jpg

Olive-Thug-Lyfe.jpg

VERY cute.

we had a 3lb'er recently for a few weeks. or first chihuahua infact and she totally made us realise why people like them, so loyal, so friendly and very well behaved (not yappy or overly timid). she got adopted and we're sad again.

Aw. Do you work at a shelter?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Aw. Do you work at a shelter?

no we were fostering lil dogs for a while but now we've had to stop. one of our fosters had pups. little bostons. i'll post pics if i can find them

edit: we didnt stop because of the pups. landlord trouble ended our fun. but we realised we're dog people not cat people like we thought we were.

Edited by Benedict Cumberbatch

• 10 years later...