IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai

haha yeah. i think leon is still upstairs, eating some chinese food in his room.

or playing gameboy or whatever the fuck it is

jackin' off to Andy Griffith

They only just shown the first episode now on More 4 here...

"Larry likes it at 68"

"YOU LIKE IT AT 68 LARRY? SHIIIIT. I'M A 82 MAN MYSELF"

Oh Lord that was good.

Guest Dirty Protest

I hate BT, they allow me about 4kbs of p2p download speed in the evening. These pretzels are making me thirsty. I want to watch it now!!!

Guest bitroast

:D:D Denise Handicap was amazing :D:D

as far as i can tell, Ep1 was good, Ep2 was AMAZING, Ep3&4 were pretty good, Ep5 was AMAZING :)

Guest bitroast

man, Vehicular Fellatio was amazing. i do agree that 2 and 3 were kinda average.

asif it's being shown as "the sienfeld reunion" in australia?!?

man, Vehicular Fellatio was amazing. i do agree that 2 and 3 were kinda average.

asif it's being shown as "the sienfeld reunion" in australia?!?

yup

channel nine did not mention curb at all in their ad, just called it "the sienfeld reunion" i think the tv guide did say curb your enthusiasm though

same in NZ, if i wasn't a curb fan, and saw the coverage this new season had been getting, i'd be thinking it was an actual seinfeld reunion, no doubt. no mention of "CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM" anywhere

Awesome, saw some of the first one with Funkhausers sister. Funkhauser is such and idiot, most irritating person in this series, especially in the episode where he's sniffing at everything.

Looking forward to seeing the Seinfeld gang together again. On that picture, Kramer looks exactly the same as before lol

i actually hated Funkhauser for a long time, but over time i realize how skilled h is at the natural improvised style of acting required for Curb, especially compared to people like Jason Alexander and Jerry Sienfeld who you can just tell are much better at reading lines than making up stuff on the fly. Looking back on it even David Schimmer was a pretty good fit for the shows style even though i think hes not funny at all.

Guest Franklin

i actually hated Funkhauser for a long time, but over time i realize how skilled h is at the natural improvised style of acting required for Curb, especially compared to people like Jason Alexander and Jerry Sienfeld who you can just tell are much better at reading lines than making up stuff on the fly.

fuckhauser is really really good in this role.

Archived