IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

haha, i guess the story arc for the new season is actually about them doing a seinfeld reunion. that's awesome :)

Asked if this storyline would acknowledge Michael Richards' very public blow up, David simply replied, "It's possible." (We all agree that's a yes, right?)

my god my fantasy for a curb story setup just might come true!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Barricade

I already love the titles for the first 2 episodes:

Season 7, Episode 1: Funkhouser's Crazy Sister

Season 7, Episode 2: Vehicular Fellatio

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

-bump-

the first ep apparently airs the 20st, which for australia was yesterday. i wanna ask how the episode was but i guess yesterday is still today in america.

"i can still play golf?"

fucking lold

Not a "Curb" post, but I saw the "Kramer as accidental pimp" episode the other day after not seeing it since 1996. Fuck me, it's such a funny sub-plot in the show; you don't even know it's happening until the end. Brought back a wave of good memories--easy as piss high school days, Seinfeld was on top of its game, generally being 17. Anyway, here's a montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7sS4f_p894

wow, the guy at 0:30 who gives kramer the coat, is that the same dude who plays the choreographer training larry for his role in the producers ?

Guest bitroast

"i can still play golf?"

fucking lold

Not a "Curb" post, but I saw the "Kramer as accidental pimp" episode the other day after not seeing it since 1996. Fuck me, it's such a funny sub-plot in the show; you don't even know it's happening until the end. Brought back a wave of good memories--easy as piss high school days, Seinfeld was on top of its game, generally being 17. Anyway, here's a montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7sS4f_p894

wow, the guy at 0:30 who gives kramer the coat, is that the same dude who plays the choreographer training larry for his role in the producers ?

lol! awesome

Guest bitroast

hahaha! man the show is in top form atm!:D:D

latest ep was amazing. funny throughout PLUS+ proper payoff ending as to be expected with this show :D

Archived