IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest assegai

I hope they get Leon and Michael Richards together.

my fav scene of this season...

[youtubehd]sXBanKei5to[/youtubehd]

Guest Franklin

enh. I've been a curb fan right from the start but the last couple seasons have been a bit light on the acting and a bit schticky.

ep3 of this season i think might be one of my favs ever.

only negative thing i noticed about it was the editing...jerry leaning back on the sofa one second, leaned forward the next.

on some of larry's over-the-shoulder shots you could blatantly see him holding back a laugh.

not a big deal i know, but these things i actually noticed on the first viewing.

LOVED the part where jason knocks the seinfeld finale!

God damn, I love this fucking show. Though I'm sad Leon wasn't in this past episode....it's like they forgot he existed or something. Or who knows, maybe you can have too much of a good thing, so they're holding him back to make his appearance more special....

i loled a couple of times at ep 4 but i think it may be the weakest so far.

ALTHOUGH:

When Larry spent the night at jeffs, and was woken up by the singing.... My god, the words "shut the fuck up" have never been so funny to me.

the whole season has been killing me, last episode was amazing you douche bags!

and yes Sneaksta that scene did it, fucking made me fall out of my chair...

:emotawesomepm9:

last episode seemed to be more about creating heavily awkward situations that make you cringe as opposed to LOL moments. probably one of the hardest to watch Curb episodes i have seen, and i don't mean that as a bad thing the writers intended it to just be super awkward with the singing thing, the freak book confrontation, everything super awkward.

I'm watching season 6 of the Larry Sanders show right now and its pretty remarkable how many things Curb lifts from Larry Sanders. i wonder if Larry David is friends with or knows Garry Shandling?

i liked the ep, but a few things bothered me:

- the larry/doctor storyline didn't do much for me. i didn't mind the doctor in small doses from past seasons ("just don't use the doctor's phone") ... but i felt he just had too much to do with the ep this time.

btw, lol just noticed: the doctor is played by the same guy who played the library cop in seinfeld

- there's only 10 episodes per season, thought it was weird to have a full episode with nothing to do with the reunion. they must have the whole thing planned out pretty well i guess.

lol'd at larry shutting sammy up, both occasions.

so one big complaint so far, they wrote out Vivica which i was expecting but they left the possibility of Leon & Larry comedic banter still open. WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO? he's still living there according to episode 1 and mentions of him on the other episodes. Obviously if they don't exploit the nitro glycerin like combination of michael richards racism + leon they will fail

so one big complaint so far, they wrote out Vivica which i was expecting but they left the possibility of Leon & Larry comedic banter still open. WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO? he's still living there according to episode 1 and mentions of him on the other episodes. Obviously if they don't exploit the nitro glycerin like combination of michael richards racism + leon they will fail

oh they're gunna hit us with it man, they have to, but is now the time? It's going to be a big boom as opposed to something dragged out I think.

Archived