IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

bump

so i randomly downloaded season 7 of this show today to watch between my cod mw2 tdm games, and wasn't expecting much, having just a vague idea what it was about, and it turns out i love it! can't believe i've never given this show a chance before, i just always thought the camerawork looked cheap/digital, and i never really heard about this larry david guy prior to watching the latest woody allen flick.

anyway, should i check out all the other seasons? or is it one of those shows that doesn't really get interesting until mid season 4 or whatever?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump

so i randomly downloaded season 7 of this show today to watch between my cod mw2 tdm games, and wasn't expecting much, having just a vague idea what it was about, and it turns out i love it! can't believe i've never given this show a chance before, i just always thought the camerawork looked cheap/digital, and i never really heard about this larry david guy prior to watching the latest woody allen flick.

anyway, should i check out all the other seasons? or is it one of those shows that doesn't really get interesting until mid season 4 or whatever?

It's all good, really. I thought it'd die down after season 4 but it's still solid

yeah seasons 1 -4 are pretty amazing. The show looses a little steam after that but i think it's still going strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWgVr545yNA

have you guys seen this? it's great to see how similar fictional larry david acts compared to real life larry david

I am almost certain that when Larry was leaving Banana Republic, in the group of people who came from the corner right by the door, was Ben Affleck with a beard. I did a double take when I saw him. Check for yourselves. :wtf:

agreed, i'm REALLY pleased they threw in a bit about michael richard's involved in you know what. i wasn't 100% sure they were going to do it, but fuck they did a great job tying it in. It was also great to see the sienfeld episode play out as a table reading instead of an actual shoot, i imagine they are saving that for the finale. The fake sienfeld episode sucked too, i almost feel like it was on purpose....? i got the impression that they were parodying some of the contrivances that made sienfeld seem stale as it went on.

what i said on post #1 in the thread

so obviously the best plot they can have for this is to make several Michael Richarss/Kramer racist scenes.

Larry David you read my mind!

yeah definitely the best one so far, and huge points for michael _b

shit's in the past

i was actually expecting the rash from the girl to be from her pussy -cat- ...larry misunderstanding, etc. i still find it hard to believe a mum (or mom :P) would say that word.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

shit's in the past

i was actually expecting the rash from the girl to be from her pussy -cat- ...larry misunderstanding, etc. i still find it hard to believe a mum (or mom :P) would say that word.

we still haven't seen all the punchline's to that story...

Guest Barricade

shit's in the past

then what do american moms usually say when they're talking about that? :pedobear:

Archived