IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

3773865784_71c5823b85_o.jpg

so obviously the best plot they can have for this is to make several Michael Richarss/Kramer racist scenes.

ie: larry and richards are playing a card game and larry decides to fold and richards screams in his face 'you JEW! you're a jew i can't believe how much of a jew you are'

for a reminder of why Curb is a very good show ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_7q4hzWFc

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 part episode?

sorry if that was confusing, it's a 5 part story spread across 5 episodes of the show. they are only doing 10 total for next season so imagine that it's going to be the dominating theme of it.

IIRC all curb's seasons have had just 10 episodes? (quality over quantity for sure)

surprised that this (the + seinfeld thing) is apparently going to get so much time, thought the larry/cheryl relationship would take up a fair chunk.

cant wait :D

michael's the only one not to have appeared as a guest on CYE so far, right?

Fuck yeah!

Julia Louis-Dreyfus seems to get hotter as she ages.

I thought that myself a few months ago when I woke up from a sexy time dream with her, my rock hard member engorged with blood...

BTW, WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT? And Vivica Fox is still here RIGHT???

IIRC all curb's seasons have had just 10 episodes? (quality over quantity for sure)

surprised that this (the + seinfeld thing) is apparently going to get so much time, thought the larry/cheryl relationship would take up a fair chunk.

cant wait :D

michael's the only one not to have appeared as a guest on CYE so far, right?

That's right, Michael Richards didn't really mingle with the cast of Seinfeld.

5 part episode?

sorry if that was confusing, it's a 5 part story spread across 5 episodes of the show. they are only doing 10 total for next season so imagine that it's going to be the dominating theme of it.

it was confusing

but i read about them doing a seinfeld curb your enthusiasm like a year ago or something, so is it going to be on tv soon?/

WHEN?!?!?!? WHEEEEENNNNN!!!!>>>????????

september 20th as far as i know.

i WISH i HADN'T HAVE SEEN THAT fuckin caps. Anyhow, I was hoping for more from that, as I'm sure HBO knew... Too bad I'm probably not going to have cable then... may have to figure out alternate methods...

Guest assegai

didnt curb turn really shit around season 4 or 5???

Curb is a rare case where it gets better with age. Season 6 is genius.

Archived