IGNORED

New season of Curb

awepittance

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed, jerry + larry hanging out together the whole time was very awesome. it's going to be an interesting meta feedback loop to see them incorporate things that have happened to fictional Larry David on Curb into the quasi new Seinfeld him and Jerry will write together. I didn't realize this was going to happen until it showed them formulating the story, it's a genius stroke.

Guest Franklin

agreed, jerry + larry hanging out together the whole time was very awesome. it's going to be an interesting meta feedback loop to see them incorporate things that have happened to fictional Larry David on Curb into the quasi new Seinfeld him and Jerry will write together. I didn't realize this was going to happen until it showed them formulating the story, it's a genius stroke.

so many levels of genius

Only seen the first 4 episides so far on More4. Favourite so far has been the one with Katherine "Bam Bam" O'Hara (Funkhauser's sister) :lol: I nominate her for a golden globe. Brilliant dinner table scene :lol: Hope she shows up later in the series.

Larry calling the guy a prick moments after he found out he was dead was a lol.

hell yeah, that was one of the mo betta moments. It's funny how much they hyped the who Seinfeld connection pre-season but there's only 2 episodes left and they really haven't touched on it too much really.

Guest bitroast

The Reunion ep + Bare Madriff w/Jerry + 3 more = 5.

checked wiki and it said last ep + second last ep will be 40 minuters :)

Archived