IGNORED

Lady Gaga has a penis

Squee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alex C

I didn't realise until a few weeks back she was very much 'in' with the Radio 2 crowd. Suffice to say there's always a couple who don't like her, one guy emailed in and asked that she be called 'Lady Gag Her' from there on in.

Don't know who she is and don't care.

you know .. i didn't know either until i checked a mu thread .. a while back that reviewed the 'great discoveries of 'oeight' .. as per the bbc's taste or summat .. heh .. so therefore i heard the name .. btw .. no diSs at mu .. the post was firmly in cheek yo ... wasn't such a bad thread though yanoe .. found another band i liked for five seconds that i'm sure others have gone on to spend their lives worshipping ...

;-] :: [-= ..

Yeah, I've heard the name before, I just don't really care to look into it. Looks like all flash, no substance.

That is all.

this bitch is weak. her music is nothing more than the modern offshot of that crap you'd hear about when some european lookin "club kid" came up in some sort of an adidas tracksuit and be like "yo, are you into euro?!@#"

well if that's herrrriimmm playing piano in vid someone just posted she's arguably more talented than you.

i find her/him.... inoffensive. kylie trying to be warhol and failing.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

the horror of linetrap...

what is seen cannot be unseen

:wtf:

that's my future wife you're talking about lol.

I heard she has pair of balls on her back as well. She calls them the back balls. She's like some kind of mutant... just not good enough to get in the x-men.

I'd still fuck her though.

That is all.

this bitch is weak. her music is nothing more than the modern offshot of that crap you'd hear about when some european lookin "club kid" came up in some sort of an adidas tracksuit and be like "yo, are you into euro?!@#"

well if that's herrrriimmm playing piano in vid someone just posted she's arguably more talented than you.

i find her/him.... inoffensive. kylie trying to be warhol and failing.

I fail to see any talent in that piano playing. My 4 year old daughter plays better than herrrrrriiimmm.

• 1 year later...
Guest Helper ET

OMG!!!

i just heard about this today

shame on all of you for not getting to the bottom of this

is it real? is it all true? is she a man, down there???

if this is real, its the biggest news since 9/11

i want the truth!

Archived