IGNORED

Lady Gaga has a penis

Squee

i HATE her so fucking much i wish she would have a miscarridge forever just so there would be no more of her gene pool around in the world. also. i cant even think how fucked up and boring it must be to goto her 'live' show and only know 1 song. i hope she fucking dies hard!

die_hard.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would (let her do me in the arse)

well at least the little peenor would make it gentler ...then again with your flappy anus .. you would be able to feel it .. so hrmm.. dilemma

Don't know who she is and don't care.

you know .. i didn't know either until i checked a mu thread .. a while back that reviewed the 'great discoveries of 'oeight' .. as per the bbc's taste or summat .. heh .. so therefore i heard the name .. btw .. no diSs at mu .. the post was firmly in cheek yo ... wasn't such a bad thread though yanoe .. found another band i liked for five seconds that i'm sure others have gone on to spend their lives worshipping ...

;-] :: [-= ..

That is all.

this bitch is weak. her music is nothing more than the modern offshot of that crap you'd hear about when some european lookin "club kid" came up in some sort of an adidas tracksuit and be like "yo, are you into euro?!@#"

and obviously she's a fucking gimmick and a half cuz her stylist and corporate creative team are constantly scanning thrift shops for more gimmicky shit to cut up and stick on her shoulder, face, etc. i've met lameass girls who go "i love her style" and then when i start talking about the merits of dadaism versus that of something more concrete in terms of having a set belief or opinion, they look at me funny and wanna start talking to standard issue societal-type guys in a polo shirt with a "i work in an office haircut" and the downright divine patience to stand there and listen to her blather long enough for her to be convinced that you're "sensitive" or "not a typical guy" or whatever your highway to gettinglaidville is.

fret not, pop is fickle. the bitch will be gone before you know it.

Archived