• Electronic Frostbite
    • Aurora Australis
    • Polartronics
    • Noctilucent
    • Every Direction is North

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't like any of them but then again why do i care?

You care because we do.

Polartronics for the win. I find the everywhere north thing kinda silly. Its something a teenage Idm wannabe would pick for his album lol

I'd like to point out that no matter what names were nominated, there would always be a handful of people that don't like them simply because they are popular.

this is true, also even if there was a 99% agreement on the title, the people that disagreed would likely do so very loudly. It's all in good fun to me. The more people that talk about something having to do with the compilation, the more people will know about it, remember it, and hopefully listen to it :) No publicity is bad publicity.

Also this thread is much better if you play the queer eye for the straight guy theme on a loop and read the catty comments :)

i'm all for EDIN. as long as my track's on it, anyway lol

Maybe you can just call it EDIN, so it sounds like a perverted Garden of Eden or E-Din as in electronic loud noises.

electric frostbite

vote lurkers vote.

you pigs

Maybe you can just call it EDIN, so it sounds like a perverted Garden of Eden or E-Din as in electronic loud noises.

right, then somehow make it clear what it stands for. I'm all for that if the electric frostbite doesn't rally.

Archived