IGNORED

WATMM Soundcloud group

Guest placidburp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryanmcallister

i just joined and sent a few tracks. also this is just a bump to promote this group some more. ANYONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE SOUNDCLOUD GET IT!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest placidburp

Join the group or soundcloud?? You should be able to click on 'join group' and that's it! They have made some changes to the groups recently, so I will have a look into it for you. Strange though.

edit: found you on there awepittance. I just added the group with my other account and it worked just fine.

so its still not showing up as one of my groups under 'fluorescentgrey' am i doing something wrong?

i was also wondering if anybody here has had trouble doing a 'share to myspace' or 'share to blogger' on a soundcloud track. The only one i've tried so far that worked was 'share to facebook', worked like a charm actually no problems but fuck i cant figure out how to get the other ones working.

can't you just embed the player on your page? I can't image there is any difference between them.

i guess you're right, seems like its just as easy to do as embedding youtube, i havent tried it yet though

Guest esquimaw

man soundcloud has come a loooong way. :) I love it!

Innit, soundcloud is pretty badass.

Can we petition Joyrex to allow Soundcloud player embedding in posts? Surely this has been discussed before at some point? That would be cool.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

I'm pretty sure he is looking into it.

Any Luck JR/Chaos? It would be great to see it built in to the site.

Guest placidburp

also mods now have the power to delete spammers from the group and they will eventually make it so you can make your group private too, which will be pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Amant Symphonic

what exactly is this soundcloud? I've heard of it and I checked out the page but you just put up racks and people comment on them or certain parts of them?

Yeah, pretty much. But, as I said before, you can link your tunes to other sites too, AND you can put your sets on there too. I have 2 30-45 minute sets on there. I dunno its just seems like a really good site and its very active.

How do embed a Sound Cloud track in the signature. Do I need a BB code?

what exactly is this soundcloud? I've heard of it and I checked out the page but you just put up racks and people comment on them or certain parts of them?

Yeah, pretty much. But, as I said before, you can link your tunes to other sites too, AND you can put your sets on there too. I have 2 30-45 minute sets on there. I dunno its just seems like a really good site and its very active.

How do embed a Sound Cloud track in the signature. Do I need a BB code?

No, just paste the link to the tracks page in your signature.

• 1 month later...
Guest placidburp

Bump for the n00bs! :)

Will all new peeps please say who they are in the group comments thing too, saves me denying tracks from people I don't know!

ALSO, there is a WATTEM facebook page too, which myself and Spore promote any new watmm releated music/vids and stuff(as well as some other, maybe not so well known non-watmm stuff). If anyone would like to add the page then feel free - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000984725645

and if anyone wants their stuff to be advertised then send me a message on here or on the fb page and I will happily promote your stuff!

• 2 years later...

Archived