IGNORED

Pizza or Selected Ambient Works 85-92

Overand

Pizza. No competition. You're asking us to compare something very very specific like a specific track off a specific CD by a specific artist in a specific artistic medium (art) whereas Pizza is much larger encompassing label. There are so many types of pizza, different ingredients, different flavours of sauce, cheese, bread, toppings.

no comptetition

Guest my usernames always really suck

Few places make decent pizza. I've never had truly good pizza in either America nor Europe.

Whereas you're guaranteed a quality experience with SAW85-92.

fuck pizza

it is soggy bread and cheese

whereas SAW has somewhere between 85 and 92 separate vitamins and minerals to nurture and support healthy bodies and minds

*sips black coffee, bumps pulsewidth*

on the first date i had with my wife, i went to a record store and bought SAW 85-92. i then realized i had no money left to take her out on a date so she bought lunch... we've been together ever since!

burritos or geogaddi?

now that's a tough one. Or sushi vs. in a beautiful place out in the country.

I'll send someone here $750 USD if you can figure out how to get a large chicken and basil Zachary's deep dish pizza express delivered to me in Shanghai, still warm.

burritos or geogaddi?

now that's a tough one. Or sushi vs. in a beautiful place out in the country.

I'll send someone here $750 USD if you can figure out how to get a large chicken and basil Zachary's deep dish pizza express delivered to me in Shanghai, still warm.

deliver in vagina of Chinese hooker. Body heat keeps the pizza warm, and because the vayjayjay is sideways on Chinese girls the pizza will stay nice and flat.

That's 750 US please. My paypal addy is: fuckingawesomeideas@slutsr.us

Guest ms-dos

i've given this some thought. i'd pretend to give the pizza man my SAW1, but as soon as i had the pizzas in my grasp i'd slam him on the head with my free hand and jump into my friend's getaway car, which has been playing SAW1 all along

Man, it's gotta be pizza if I'm keeping it real. SAW 85-92 is a classic, but a life without pizza just seems more wrong than a life with out this Aphex. Now if Drukqs was on the table...

Archived