IGNORED

Polysynths used on Analord?

soundwave

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How Analordish is sampling the Chemical Brothers?

You don't think Analord was all sequenced on an MC-4 and recorded entirely on analogue tape do you? :mellow:

yes

I actually don't think it's sampled from the Chemical Brothers, they just used the same drumloop. I have it too in a package with classic drumloops I've downloaded once.

Guest Barricade

I actually don't think it's sampled from the Chemical Brothers, they just used the same drumloop. I have it too in a package with classic drumloops I've downloaded once.

it doesn't matter

:cisfor:

it doesn't matter

:cisfor:

well it proves he's human

so does anyone know of anyone who'd spend 30K+ on a very functional 303/606/Serge/Fenix setup, records on £2k analogue tape recorders and also has an eclectic array of obscure audio hardware lying around?

answers on a postcard to.....

studio-okt-09.jpg

so does anyone know of anyone who'd spend 30K+ on a very functional 303/606/Serge/Fenix setup, records on £2k analogue tape recorders and also has an eclectic array of obscure audio hardware lying around?

studio-okt-09.jpg

if you are going to show off at least hold the camera still ffs

• 8 years later...

studio-okt-09.jpg

lol Rod Stewart

PISS32000

everyone knows all the Analords d other post production knowledge, he could pull this off and only the most esoteric audiophile would know the difference. It's all waves man, sine, square, whatevs brah, you just get in there and get sooo pitted like wha-BAAA

Archived