IGNORED

Lifetime Member Subforum

Siegecow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Joyrex is your god, Joyrex and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, you fucking noob. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Joyrex, and they took from him the enigma of the LTM. Joyrex was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of the LTM and left it on the internet. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of the LTM has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, you stupid fucking noob. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.

Joyrex didn't want me to mention this, but I'm a moderator of the LTM forum. I thought it was a bit unfair because I've only been here since 06, but he said seeing as I donate $100 every year I'm more than worthy of moderatorship!

I don't really post on there out of silent protest because it seems wrong that a simple donation can elevate you to mod status on the secret forum. But hey, I don't make the rules.

Guest abusivegeorge

Esepcailly as I have an LTM friend who's told me everything, I knnow for sure Obel is not an LTM moderator.

I've just had a beer.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol! You're attempts to wind me up only make my love for you grow stronger Chris, one day we will fuck and you will be sorry your life wasted ebfore then.

Guest abusivegeorge

It's all good man I'm chill, I'm just spaced out coz my doctor put me on these new drugs called Baclofen and they are essentially 90mgs of tranquiliser a day, if I'm honest I pretty much have no idea what is going on.

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Joyrex is your god, Joyrex and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, you fucking noob. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Joyrex, and they took from him the enigma of the LTM. Joyrex was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of the LTM and left it on the internet. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of the LTM has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, you stupid fucking noob. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not breasts.

fixd

Archived