IGNORED

Lifetime Member Subforum

Siegecow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

if anyone should pay ten bucks its the people who only ever post in gb. i mean wtf are you doing here?

You make a good point, although I cannot give much input into the music forums, this is because I genuinely don't know enough to do so. I am here for the wattmixes and genuine love for IDM, even though I can't say much about it. That is my main reason for being here, all sparked through hearing LUDDS music as a young child and I really do mean young, age 9 onwards, maybe before, I've grown up with a genuine love for his and other watmmers music and watmm featured artists. However my main input is into general banter because I enjoy it and my "yeah I really like this album" posts would get tiresome and pointless after a while in the music subforums.

Guest abusivegeorge

I still love the way this forum still exists though. period. Joyrex really needs to watch his LTM members, because 4 of them are talking, and showing me stuff.

Not that I am bothered, but seriously, why make a secret subforum with members who can't keep it secret, hardly goes to show that your picking the right membors for the forum huh.

Guest analogue wings

if anyone should pay ten bucks its the people who only ever post in gb. i mean wtf are you doing here?

You make a good point, although I cannot give much input into the music forums, this is because I genuinely don't know enough to do so. I am here for the wattmixes and genuine love for IDM, even though I can't say much about it. That is my main reason for being here, all sparked through hearing LUDDS music as a young child and I really do mean young, age 9 onwards, maybe before, I've grown up with a genuine love for his and other watmmers music and watmm featured artists. However my main input is into general banter because I enjoy it and my "yeah I really like this album" posts would get tiresome and pointless after a while in the music subforums.

i wasn't talking about you george

Archived