Post Embarrassing Pics of Musicians You Like

triachus

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Fourtet on this photoshoot:

http://youtu.be/oweLOqYsIZc?t=2m3s

"Can you do one where you're hiding behind the tree?"

I don't understand why any musician would let anyone control their image, even down to the minutia of a photoshoot. So many bands photographed next to brick walls looking boring, or pulling 'zany' poses and looking even more boring. I think the aesthetic sense that helped you pull the music out of the aether, should guide your on the mission to craft your image.

or something, fuck i feel terrible. ;-/ gleh.

I feel bad for Fourtet on this photoshoot:

http://youtu.be/oweLOqYsIZc?t=2m3s

"Can you do one where you're hiding behind the tree?"

I don't understand why any musician would let anyone control their image, even down to the minutia of a photoshoot. So many bands photographed next to brick walls looking boring, or pulling 'zany' poses and looking even more boring. I think the aesthetic sense that helped you pull the music out of the aether, should guide your on the mission to craft your image.

or something, fuck i feel terrible. ;-/ gleh.

It's like album art design though, some people just aren't good at doing it themselves.

Machinedrum pic made me think of Andy as well, lol.

I remember Radiohead posted some naive childish crap on facebook, about evil techno corporations polluting deers with cute big eyes or something. God that was embarrassing. I think I saw it on watmm.

who's that, Kubazz? Looks like a fun dude haha.

edit: I agree with wat delet... says but modey has a good point as well. What should I do now?

Believe it or not I didn't notice when I posted it that version that it's a multi-Yorke picture. I noticed him poking his head round the corner first, then all the other Thoms started appearing. I like the ones in the painting.

Believe it or not I didn't notice when I posted it that version that it's a multi-Yorke picture.

lol same. Is the original available? WHICH IS THE TRU YORKE

Believe it or not I didn't notice when I posted it that version that it's a multi-Yorke picture.

lol same. Is the original available? WHICH IS THE TRU YORKE

You can find it if you google "thom yorke museum"

Yorke does have a... photogenic talent at some times

E8toX.gif

Archived