IGNORED

methadrone/methylone

pcock

Guest abusivegeorge

Maybe you're just really fucking lucky and got slipped some extremly fucking rare MDMA, although there is basically none I'm willing to bet there is a tiny amount sliding around somewhere, I seriously fucking doubt this is what happenned, but I mean you don't seem to have had any of the hammer and spanner side affects, maybe you're just really lucky and weren't negatively affected, the truth of the matter is though, you'll probably never know. Take from that experience what you did and move on, all is well that ends well.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say i've watched a doc about chemicals on arte. There was this german scientist describing the effects fo each drugs, and well, he looked quite enthusiatic about them. But when it came to MDMA he said something like : "Don't take MDMA, it wreck the serotonin system, and you might end up with delusions and depression". Then he added : "or just take it once in a while"(hehe, wise man)

Now, i've also read that MDMA can destroy the neurons (actually monkey's neurons). When you take MDMA it also lowers your white blood cell rate during several days. Of course, it will gradually increase, but will never reach your orginal leucocyte rate.

just sayin'

but will never reach your orginal leucocyte rate.

this sounds completely speculative.

also agreed, methadrone sounds like a retard trying to say methadone. If it is the street name for a new drug, then....

Actually i read in a newspaper some mad japaneseman died from immunodeficiency because he had been taking 5 pills a day for 20 years.

Indeed :

Moreover, this suppression of leucocyte subpopulations in MDMA users became even more apparent 2 years following the initial observation. Based on these data, authors concluded that permanent alterations in immunological parameters are evident in MDMA abusers.

Also i think what messaien took is mephedrone.

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC) is a psychoactive drug and research chemical of the phenethylamine, amphetamine, and cathinone chemical classes. It reportedly produces stimulant and entactogen effects that are comparable to those of similar drugs such as MDMA ("Ecstasy") and methylone.[1]

+you can find mephedrone at 2€/200mg on the web.

Or maybe is methadrone both methadone and mephedrone in the same pill

yeah recent study have shown that drinking just a glass of alcohol doubles your chances of getting a throat cancer. It may also be the second cause of cancer just after cigs.

Fun now, horrible, life-changing side-effects later. Enjoy.

so you know this from experience yeah?

anyway ive woken up finding myself completely uninterested today. i must have just been in an odd mood last night.

anyway ive woken up finding myself completely uninterested today. i must have just been in an odd mood last night.

Have you not read what others have said in this thread? Look up the side effects of your "escape capsules", and think about what happens 20 years from now with the remnants of those things in your body, or dealing with the damage they will most certainly do over time.

Well, you implied that you smoke, so you already are accustomed to ignoring common sense and poisoning your body, so I guess this is no different, eh?

Guest abusivegeorge

Have you not read what others have said in this thread? Look up the side effects of your "escape capsules",

lol

all i know is i know plenty of sound ass people who didnt abuse these things and are holding down serious careers and absolutely loving life in your 40's.

hell i know quite a few sound people in their 40's with fat jobs still smoking weed and loving life.

my mate put it in perspective for me the other day, how awful would it feel to sit there at the age of 50 and watch kids rolling around on the floor being stupid and having the time of their life if you had never done that shit, and it was far to late to do it at that time

this is the comment that tipped me over the edge, really struck a chord with me.

and i reckon that it would feel absolutely depressing, being the person that i am.

i regret doing e's in my early twenties. i'd rather not have known what that felt like, it kinda cheapens life's other more hard-earned thrills for several years. also, thanks a lot e for bringing my anxiety problems to the surface! yayyyy e! i cant tell you how much i enjoyed the summer-long tension headache you gave me and the subsequent antidepressants i had to go on. good times.

all i know is i know plenty of sound ass people who didnt abuse these things and are holding down serious careers and absolutely loving life in your 40's.

hell i know quite a few sound people in their 40's with fat jobs still smoking weed and loving life.

my mate put it in perspective for me the other day, how awful would it feel to sit there at the age of 50 and watch kids rolling around on the floor being stupid and having the time of their life if you had never done that shit, and it was far to late to do it at that time

this is the comment that tipped me over the edge, really struck a chord with me.

and i reckon that it would feel absolutely depressing, being the person that i am.

i regret doing e's in my early twenties. i'd rather not have known what that felt like, it kinda cheapens life's other more hard-earned thrills for several years. also, thanks a lot e for bringing my anxiety problems to the surface! yayyyy e! i cant tell you how much i enjoyed the summer-long tension headache you gave me and the subsequent antidepressants i had to go on. good times.

:cisfor:

:cisfor:

every human's chemistry is different. some people take advil and get internal bleeding. does that mean that advil is a dangerous and lethal drug? no, because that does not happen to the majority of people using it. same goes for mdma and any other substance you can think of.

certain substances put you at higher risk for certain problems.

it's not quite as simple as saying, "well according to our very limited and subjective data, 51% of people who tried such and such drug were not perceivably harmed, so this drug is not harmful or lethal." that's just being ignorant.

it's not quite as simple as saying, "well according to our very limited and subjective data, 51% of people who tried such and such drug were not perceivably harmed, so this drug is not harmful or lethal." that's just being ignorant.

there's this one bill hicks bit that really captures my opinions on drugs very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9O1Cv7wudU

i'm not saying that ecstasy isn't dangerous; i'm saying that everything is dangerous to a certain extent, so why bother limiting yourself?

now, i don't mean going on drug binges. you have to consider addictiveness, tolerance, dosage etc. and act responsibly if you want to use chemicals. be informed. you have to consider the payoff versus the side-effects. if a person effectively researches a drug before taking it and applies the information learned to their experience, the danger is hugely reduced.

i'm sorry that you had a bad experience with ecstasy, but that doesn't mean that it affects everyone in the same way. making a generalization from your experience would be, as you said, ignorant.

there's this one bill hicks bit that really captures my opinions on drugs very well.

i'm not saying that ecstasy isn't dangerous; i'm saying that everything is dangerous to a certain extent, so why bother limiting yourself?

now, i don't mean going on drug binges. you have to consider addictiveness, tolerance, dosage etc. and act responsibly if you want to use chemicals. be informed. you have to consider the payoff versus the side-effects. if a person effectively researches a drug before taking it and applies the information learned to their experience, the danger is hugely reduced.

i'm sorry that you had a bad experience with ecstasy, but that doesn't mean that it affects everyone in the same way. making a generalization from your experience would be, as you said, ignorant.

ah ok. your argument was unclear at first and seemed reckless but now i see you're just stating the obvious.

Archived